Re: nat lofthouse

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 am

a legend of his time thats for sure....... :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:40 am

Not being disrespectful who is he R.I.P :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:18 am

lagerlewis wrote:Not being disrespectful who is he R.I.P :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He played for Bolton all his life, as well as being coach, manager, working in the hospitality area and I think they said last night that he became president of the club. True loyalty at its best! You just don't see that anymore :cry:

RIP :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:42 am

R.I.P

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:44 am

lagerlewis wrote:Not being disrespectful who is he R.I.P :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are you being serious? :?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:46 am

Sergeant Dribble wrote:

its a fair enough question, i have heard of him, but couldnt tell his nationality, who he played for etc. since he has died though via sky sports news etc i have found out the above and what he did for the game. fair play to the man. RIP :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 am

If Nat Lofthouse was in his prime and playing now how much would he be worth same goes for John Charles and all the other greats?

RIP To a true legend of the game :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am

R.I.P. Nat

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:39 am

milly44 wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:

its a fair enough question, i have heard of him, but couldnt tell his nationality, who he played for etc. since he has died though via sky sports news etc i have found out the above and what he did for the game. fair play to the man. RIP :ayatollah:

If players like Lofthouse aren't remembered today when the likes of Michael "give me 4 chances and I'll convert 1" Chopra are on a reported 25k a week, then football is truly fucked.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:50 am

Are you being serious? :?[/quote]
its a fair enough question, i have heard of him, but couldnt tell his nationality, who he played for etc. since he has died though via sky sports news etc i have found out the above and what he did for the game. fair play to the man. RIP :ayatollah:[/quote]

If players like Lofthouse aren't remembered today when the likes of Michael "give me 4 chances and I'll convert 1" Chopra are on a reported 25k a week, then football is truly fucked.[/quote]

Just a question, did you ever post as Cedric on any other site?

By the way, I think converting 1 in 4 chances is not a bad return?

Do you know what the average is in the Championship? ;)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 am

Uncle Fester wrote:Are you being serious? :?

Uncle Fester wrote: a fair enough question, i have heard of him, but couldnt tell his nationality, who he played for etc. since he has died though via sky sports news etc i have found out the above and what he did for the game. fair play to the man. RIP :ayatollah:

If players like Lofthouse aren't remembered today when the likes of Michael "give me 4 chances and I'll convert 1" Chopra are on a reported 25k a week, then football is truly fucked.[/quote]

Uncle Fester wrote: a question, did you ever post as Cedric on any other site?

Very serious, it's not so much the 1 in 4 but the fact he misses 3 piss easy chances and scores the hardest one. How he's cost nearly 10 million in transfer fees is beyond me. No not been on any other forum as "cedric" I do post on a doll fetish forum but don't wish to go into that on here.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Uncle Fester wrote: a question, did you ever post as Cedric on any other site?

Very serious, it's not so much the 1 in 4 but the fact he misses 3 piss easy chances and scores the hardest one. How he's cost nearly 10 million in transfer fees is beyond me. No not been on any other forum as "cedric" I do post on a doll fetish forum but don't wish to go into that on here.[/quote]

As long as the ratio is kept up, it matters not what he misses but still keeps scoring. Almost all of all top strikers miss some easy chances.

As for dolls, have you heard this one?

A doll fetish guy goes in an adult book store and asks for an inflatable doll.
Guy behind the counter says, "Male or female?"
Customer says, "Female."
Counter guy asks, "Black or white?"
Customer says, "White."
Counter guy asks, "Radical Christian or Muslim Extremist?"
Customer says, "What the hell does religion have to do with it?"
Counter guy says, "The Muslim Extremist blows itself up." :D

Have fun. :mrgreen: