Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

preston last year game thrown?

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:22 pm

im not say its was thrown to stop us going to play off but that the players didnt try cause of this -
""talking to a mate today who drinks in a pub in marshfeild ,paul parry was down there with his old man last sunday and he was saying that the players had thrown the game cause some of the first 11 were being paid on time whilst the others were being fucked around every month they were promised before the match that the pay would be in there banks by half time but it wasnt and a few of the players wouldnt go out for the 2nd half cause of this but did cause pr wrote them a cheque "" is this where the rumopurs of a fight came from as well?

Re: preston last year game thrown?

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:29 pm

wez 1927 wrote:im not say its was thrown to stop us going to play off but that the players didnt try cause of this -
""talking to a mate today who drinks in a pub in marshfeild ,paul parry was down there with his old man last sunday and he was saying that the players had thrown the game cause some of the first 11 were being paid on time whilst the others were being fucked around every month they were promised before the match that the pay would be in there banks by half time but it wasnt and a few of the players wouldnt go out for the 2nd half cause of this but did cause pr wrote them a cheque "" is this where the rumopurs of a fight came from as well?

Wez, I heard the same thing and I had a go at Parry down the Masons about it.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm

What an Insult to paying fans

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:06 pm

If i'm honest, i thought we played well in the first half and conceded two unlucky goals.

2nd half was shit.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 pm

wez 1927 wrote:im not say its was thrown to stop us going to play off but that the players didnt try cause of this -

You have a mental illness if you believe that. first of all, Professional footballers wound NEVER disclose to a bloke in a pub that he and his colleagues would throw a game.

Then because some were being 'fucked around' they throw a game that would have seen them into the play offs.

And then, the really big one. This is up there with the toilet roll saga. The money wasn't in their banks at Half time. So what happened ? They all come trudging off the pitch, not stopping for a cuppa or a piss, but went to the phones to ring up the missus, to check online, if the money has arrived ????

What a load of Bollocks. And worse, people believer this drivel.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:33 pm

i did believe this at first but just to my senses

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:41 pm

On a Saturday afternoon the banks are closed any money sent wouldn't of shown till the Monday.
But on the other hand that would explain why all the players were queuing at the cashpoint at half time. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: