Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SUPPORT THE BOYS MAKE SOME NOISE CAMPAIGN

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 pm

WE want an atmosphere WE got to create it, theres enough people moaning about it, stadium layout wont change so

WE MUST

SUPPORT THE BOYS MAKE SOME NOISE :ayatollah:

Re: SUPPORT THE BOYS MAKE SOME NOISE CAMPAIGN

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 pm

lockey1927 wrote:WE want an atmosphere WE got to create it, theres enough people moaning about it, stadium layout wont change so

WE MUST

SUPPORT THE BOYS MAKE SOME NOISE :ayatollah:

AGREE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:54 pm

Yep, the stadium arrangement will clearly not change so we will have to make do and just sing our hearts out!

I honestly think the canton stand should be where everyone goes next season :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

To get the atmosphere back, we simply need to concentrate all the singers in one place, as long as its split in 2 sections it will always be fragmented. Much as we'd like to swap ends, let's accept its never going to happen, so if we're serious abut improving atmosphere, let's get all singers over to the Canton and make it an end to be proud of.

You don't need to be right next to away fans to create an atmosphere. Those who remember the old standing Bob bank will remember the best bit was the middle, no where near the away fans, didn't matter that we couldn't see the whites of their eyes cause we out sung them for 90 mins. All singers moving to the Canton is the answer.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:09 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:To get the atmosphere back, we simply need to concentrate all the singers in one place, as long as its split in 2 sections it will always be fragmented. Much as we'd like to swap ends, let's accept its never going to happen, so if we're serious abut improving atmosphere, let's get all singers over to the Canton and make it an end to be proud of.

You don't need to be right next to away fans to create an atmosphere. Those who remember the old standing Bob bank will remember the best bit was the middle, no where near the away fans, didn't matter that we couldn't see the whites of their eyes cause we out sung them for 90 mins. All singers moving to the Canton is the answer.

The idea of moving en masse to the Canton is something that I find myself agreeing with more and more. I'm not sure of the set up in the canton, so forgive me if I'm wrong, but - are there only two blocks where you can 'sing'? I would be worried that there won't be enough room for any significant amount of newcomers from elsewhere in the ground. I wonder would the club be willing to extend where standing is allowed in the canton beyond those two blocks, if that is indeed the case?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:18 am

Only a few sections can stand but most of us sing our hearts out, when we all sing it's rocking but for large sections of the game it seems a few are self concious about it unless a fair few around them are. I have no doubt if everyone who sings comes to the canton we'll really conduct the game with volume, here's to future 20 minute barmy army chants when the boys need a lift. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 am

If thats the case, then I can't see how the club expects everyone who wishes to stand to fit into the two sections of the Canton :?

If they 'expanded' it then there would be room for others, like myself. There doesn't seem to be many free seats in the standing sections there at the moment, so unfortunately it's a deterrent

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:44 am

The stand is less important than everyone being in the same place