Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

junior season ticket for next season

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 am

hi ok so had the paperwork for next season and will be renewing myself and my son but my question is

my son who is in school and is 15 at the time of renewel but leaves school this year but will still be 15 when the season starts however he turns 16 during the season what happens with his renewel?
i have asked the question in the ticket office but left there knowing less than i knew before i went in if thats possible lol

anyway does anybody have a clue?

cheers

Re: junior season ticket for next season

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:44 am

He will pay whatever it is for a 15 year old and will have to pay full whack on next renewal when he is 16.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:22 am

Glad you asked this my boy is 16 in August, i was going to phone up wont bother now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 pm

exact same thing happened to me and my son last year, he was 16 in september, just renewed his junior season ticket! this year he is 16 but still in school and plans to go to collage, so anyone know how we get a student season ticket, cos he aint actually a collage student yet as he is still in school till july, and he aint got a student card! can anyone help me with that one? :?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 pm

now from what i can gather is that as long as he can get a headed letter to confirm he is still in school/college then student prices will apply pretty sure on that but double check to be on the safe side.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Im 16, february 16th so im getting my season ticket for next year before then :lol:
Cant complain cause ill still be 15 ;) 8-)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: