Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

premier club

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:17 am

Does anybody know the pricing structure for the premier club level four,thinking of moving up for the new season.
adult price
seniors
juniors

Re: premier club

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:34 am

£999 in centre blocks, £799 in side blocks, no concessions cos seats are fully transferable to anyone but if you are a member you can purchase extra tickets for kids on a match by match basis for £25. For the £999 tickets you need to sign up for the remainder of the original 5 year term, so 3.5 years left. Side blocks available for single season I think. This was the info at the beginning of the season. There are a couple of pages on it on the official web site, look for centenary club. It's definitely not cheap.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 am

Not sure about the Premier club, but i know that they were advertising the Centenary club this season for adults at £799.00 per anum, or £66.58 per month, inclusive of vat. Seats on level four. I still have the e.mail.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:22 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Not sure about the Premier club, but i know that they were advertising the Centenary club this season for adults at £799.00 per anum, or £66.58 per month, inclusive of vat. Seats on level four. I still have the e.mail.

Rick, can you PM the email?

Thanks

Marc

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 am

Thanks for the info.