Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FATHERS ADVICE

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 pm

I should have listened to what my father told me when I was young. :old:

Re: FATHERS ADVICE

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:22 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I should have listened to what my father told me when I was young. :old:

That's a long time ago now Gwyn. Is your memory that good? :old: :old: :old: :D :D :D :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:I should have listened to what my father told me when I was young. :old:

That's a long time ago now Gwyn. Is your memory that good? :old: :old: :old: :D :D :D :D

fester the spring chicken :roll: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Go on...I will go for it :D What did he tell you?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 pm

That's a long time ago now Gwyn. Is your memory that good? :old: :old: :old: :D :D :D :D[/quote]
fester the spring chicken :roll: :lol:[/quote]

Lol... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:That's a long time ago now Gwyn. Is your memory that good? :old: :old: :old: :D :D :D :D

fester the spring chicken :roll: :lol:[/quote]

Lol... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]
did u kiss me after you snook in to the ninian saturday, or did i dream it ?? :oops: :o

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 pm

milly44 wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:That's a long time ago now Gwyn. Is your memory that good? :old: :old: :old: :D :D :D :D

fester the spring chicken :roll: :lol:

Lol... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]
did u kiss me after you snook in to the ninian saturday, or did i dream it ?? :oops: :o[/quote]

Couldn't resist Milly xxx :lol: :lol: :lol: A kiss on the top of the head was okay I thought? When yo wanted to snog me I had to draw the line sorry mate. ;) :D :D :D :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 pm

no problem. base 2 is seemily out of the question then. as jeremy kyle would say, ''it is between a kiss and intercoarse'' :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:21 pm

milly44 wrote:no problem. base 2 is seemily out of the question then. as jeremy kyle would say, ''it is between a kiss and intercoarse'' :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:45 pm

corky wrote:Go on...I will go for it :D What did he tell you?

I don't know, I didn't listen did I. (rack em up Corky) 8-)