Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taiwo -

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:01 pm

Will score tomorrow - 19mins and 47 secs - screamer into the top left hand corner. City to win 1-0 Get ur cash on it all you tight people who arn't Platambos!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Re: Taiwo -

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Will score tomorrow - 19mins and 47 secs - screamer into the top left hand corner. City to win 1-0 Get ur cash on it all you tight people who arn't Platambos!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Chops to Feeney bang goal in, Feeney runs over to our loyal fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Taiwo's rubbish though

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Will score tomorrow - 19mins and 47 secs - screamer into the top left hand corner. City to win 1-0 Get ur cash on it all you tight people who arn't Platambos!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Chops to Feeney bang goal in, Feeney runs over to our loyal fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think we have to reduce your medication now Annis !! :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Taiwo's rubbish though

Improving!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Hang on now lads - i was just about to place a bet on Taiwo - now your saying Feeney to score - i'm confused now - where should I place my millions - Taiwao, Feeney or being the saviour of CCFC?????????