Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO BLACK SWAN

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:45 pm

I have enjoyed your banter, but I have noticed you have 115 Posts , Rem over 200 and you could end up winning OUR STAR PRIZE A Seat with us at "THE TABLE OF THE YEAR DO" CCFC . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO BLACK SWAN

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have enjoyed your banter, but I have noticed you have 115 Posts , Rem over 200 and you could end up winning OUR STAR PRIZE A Seat with us at "THE TABLE OF THE YEARD DO" CCFC . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That would be intresting what if his plus one was lee trundle..... :shock:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 pm

:lol:
It will be a good laugh if he won it.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have enjoyed your banter, but I have noticed you have 115 Posts , Rem over 200 and you could end up winning OUR STAR PRIZE A Seat with us at "THE TABLE OF THE YEAR DO" CCFC . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have enjoyed your banter, but I have noticed you have 115 Posts , Rem over 200 and you could end up winning OUR STAR PRIZE A Seat with us at "THE TABLE OF THE YEARD DO" CCFC . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis,it'll be an honour to represent my club at such a prestigious event :ayatollah:

im sure i'd get a special welcome from yourself and your bretherens too :D

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:55 pm

blackswan wrote:

Annis,it'll be an honour to represent my club at such a prestigious event :ayatollah:

im sure i'd get a special welcome from yourself and your bretherens too :D

FAIR PLAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:38 pm

you can sit next to me mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:52 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you can sit next to me mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks butt but its been sorted,im on the top table squeezed inbetween annis and sam hamann 8-)
Last edited by blackswan on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 pm

blackswan wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:you can sit next to me mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks butt but its been sorted,im squeezed inbetween annis and sam hamann 8-)

good f*cking luck then :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Annis you can make some money here. Put him on the stage £2 a punch or £10 a kick between the legs all proceeds the message board piss up at the end of season that im sure can be organised. :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis you can make some money here. Put him on the stage £2 a punch or £10 a feel between the legs all proceeds the message board piss up at the end of season that im sure can be organised. :lol: :lol:

:?

did i just read that right? Deary me :cry:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm

blackswan wrote:

thanks butt but its been sorted,im on the top table squeezed inbetween annis and sam hamann 8-)

SAMS BACK YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:18 pm

swanny i will protect you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:18 pm

blackswan wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Annis you can make some money here. Put him on the stage £2 a punch or £10 a feel between the legs all proceeds the message board piss up at the end of season that im sure can be organised. :lol: :lol:

hmmmm the feel between the legs is a bit worrying :oops: :oops:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:

There would be no food left for anyone?

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 pm

blackswan wrote:

Dear me! even the half intelligent jacks can't spell his f*cking name correctly! :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:22 pm

rob wrote:
blackswan wrote:

hmmmm the feel between the legs is a bit worrying :oops: :oops:

Indeed it is Rob,i hope he's not there on the night :?

Thanks Annis and Baz,the vibe im getting from you lads is one of acceptance and goodwill :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Black Swan, I would rather have you on here any day than some of the wankers on the other MB :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Black Swan, I would rather have you on here any day than some of the wankers on the other MB :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can't fault you Mr Abraham,im enjoying the craic and banter :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Black Swan, I would rather have you on here any day than some of the wankers on the other MB :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

its good to see that people can take the comments in good humour, good to have you hear black swan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:32 pm

blackswan wrote:
Nuclear Blue wrote:Annis you can make some money here. Put him on the stage £2 a punch or £10 a feel between the legs all proceeds the message board piss up at the end of season that im sure can be organised. :lol: :lol:

Now now MR Black Swan altering my posts now you know we wont make any money with a feel. LOL i thought i must of typed that until i checked the original. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:34 pm

rob wrote:

its good to see that people can take the comments in good humour, good to have you hear black swan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im feeling the love rob :lol: :lol:

but for every one wishing me well there'll be ten wanting to break my nose :D

goes with the territory i guess though

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:
Nuclear Blue wrote:Annis you can make some money here. Put him on the stage £2 a punch or £10 a feel between the legs all proceeds the message board piss up at the end of season that im sure can be organised. :lol: :lol:

Now now MR Black Swan altering my posts now you know we wont make any money with a feel. LOL i thought i must of typed that until i checked the original. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:40 pm

blackswan wrote:
rob wrote:

goes with the territory i guess though

I kinda like the guy... can we keep him? Plllleeeasse? I promise I'll take him for walks and feed him every day...

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:44 pm

goes with the territory i guess though[/quote]

Only ten ? Typical Jack always aiming low :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis you can make some money here. Put him on the stage £2 a punch or £10 a kick between the legs all proceeds the message board piss up at the end of season that im sure can be organised. :lol: :lol:

Nah f**k im,

Take him to a eggby do dressed up as Max Boyce with a jar of vasline in one hand and a tube of deep heat in the other, mr blackswan will wear his swansea shirt, its white, be like a red rag to a bull..........

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Black Swan...I noticed you have predicted the score corect for our last two games..What`s your prediction for tomorrow?. :D

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Section A wrote:Your a great sport Black Swan, you have cheered us up, with all this PR stuff going on :ayatollah:

No probs SA,its all a bit of fun at the end of the day :ayatollah:

Welshman,im pleased that you noticed my last 2 score predictions :D I sense a siege mentality within your squad now after watching the Brizzle game,and i can see you matching our wonderful result up in Glanford earlier in the season where we won 2-0.Im aware Scunny turned over Derby quite comfortablty last weekend but i still see you running out easy winners.

Blackswan predicts 1-3

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:44 pm

1-3 is 18/1..I`ll risk a fiver on that.. :ayatollah:

Lets hope your on a hatrick.. :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:25 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:

If its trundle its more like a plus 10!!!! :spam2: