Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

There are some nice people about

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 pm

I had a visit from the licensing department today, it had been suggested to them that I was selling beer and have a bar in my garage. On a search they found no such bar and the garage as it should, be a garage. I explained that my friends and family bring there own beer, and some had clubbed together to buy there stock in before the season began and this they have done for a few years. So please boys bring your own beer, I can always get it in for you for the next home game if you let me know and pay for it in advance from Asda to save you the bother of carting it around and give you your receipt for it.
But please note I will not sell you beer from my fridge.
There are some nice people about aint there, I got a feeling who it was. AND they know.

Re: There are some nice people about

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Some sad gits about Frank, woman down rd from me reportded me cos I parked our club mini bus oposite her house and it was obstructing her view,silly cow its on land that my old man owns hehe.
Now she cant park her caravan there and she has park it outside her window so she still hasnt got a view,LOL.
I use the bus to ferry the kids about for games on the weekend....all taxed and insured...sad sad times we live in.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Childish whoever reported you!!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 pm

FblockFrank wrote:I had a visit from the licensing department today, it had been suggested to them that I was selling beer and have a bar in my garage. On a search they found no such bar and the garage as it should, be a garage. I explained that my friends and family bring there own beer, and some had clubbed together to buy there stock in before the season began and this they have done for a few years. So please boys bring your own beer, I can always get it in for you for the next home game if you let me know and pay for it in advance from Asda to save you the bother of carting it around and give you your receipt for it.
But please note I will not sell you beer from my fridge.
There are some nice people about aint there, I got a feeling who it was. AND they know.

Some jealous folk about Frank.

I'll lookout for my invite. (ring my own cans obviously) :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:01 pm

proberly jacks!!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm

It was you ringing the bell for last orders that gave you away Frank. :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 pm

some people just cant stand the thought of people enjoying themselves,sod them frank see u tuesday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:12 pm

"Franks Bar"

on the sign was the giveaway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bloody hell did he knock the neighbour growing them funny plants for sale see if he had a license!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 pm

theres me thinking the gnomes were pissed not stoned :lol: :lol: