Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All women should be banned from footy.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Starting with Claire on here.

Am I gonna get sacked?

Re: All women should be banned from footy.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm

maccydee wrote:Starting with Claire on here.

Am I gonna get sacked?

Yes Neil :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Am I gonna get sacked?

:lol: :lol: dpends how annis feels today and if he got his feet stuck in hotwater :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Am I gonna get sacked?

:roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:26 pm

I am of course kidding but some guy on the news just said exactly that not about Claire.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

If she had warts and was as ugly as feck then i would agree with you. But honestly she is lovely so don't ban the Claire :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

Am I gonna get sacked?

:lol: :lol: dpends how annis feels today and if he got his feet stuck in hotwater :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Everyone is happy with today Rob :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If she had warts and was as ugly as feck then i would agree with you. But honestly she is lovely so don't ban the Claire :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Looking at that photo you have a bloody cheek commenting on ugly people :roll:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Was Claire checked for knowledge of the offside rule before making her a mod? :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:37 pm

nerd wrote:Was Claire checked for knowledge of the offside rule before making her a mod? :lol:

DONT be daft she was only asked to give the player with the lovliest legs n sexiest arse of course!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 pm

Claire thinks off side, is when someones husband is having a fling behined his wifes back. :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm

O christ she dont have a gun do she ? :shock:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:44 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:O christ she dont have a gun do she ? :shock:

PMSL she is a bird she got heels n a handbag and she cant throw a strop never mind a punch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Jez wrote:
nerd wrote:Was Claire checked for knowledge of the offside rule before making her a mod? :lol:

DONT be daft she was only asked to give the player with the lovliest legs n sexiest arse of course!!!!!!!!!! ;)

My ratings were impressive, the ratings of their certain other body parts make good reading too ;)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Claire wrote:
Jez wrote:

My ratings were impressive, the ratings of their certain other body parts make good reading too ;)

See and that is why women MUST be allowed at footie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Jez wrote:

PMSL she is a bird she got heels n a handbag and she cant throw a strop never mind a punch :lol: :lol: :lol:

A bird!!

What sort of shocking sexist language is that Jezz :o

You'd better not be venturing to CCMB with that sort of attitude I can tell you young fella me lad.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Jez wrote:

A bird!!

You'd better not be venturing to CCMB with that sort of attitude I can tell you young fella me lad.

WHY would i wanna cross over to the other side when i love it on here - i can say what i like when i like n how i like
and big fat hairy bollox if ya dont like it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh n claire loves me calling her a "BIRD" believe me i am allowed :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Jez wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:
Jez wrote:

A bird!!

WHY would i wanna cross over to the other side when i love it on here - i can say what i like when i like n how i like
and big fat hairy bollox if ya dont like it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh n claire loves me calling her a "BIRD" believe me i am allowed :D :D :D :D :D

You certainly are allowed Jez!! :lol: :lol: :lol: