Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POSTIVE THREAD !!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 pm

THE BLUES ARE GOING UP

AND NOW THEY GONNA BELIEVE US !!!

GET BEHIND THE TEAM I SAY WE BROUGHT IN SOME USEFUL PLAYERS MAY GET A FEW MORE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I CAN'T WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: POSTIVE THREAD !!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:37 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:THE BLUES ARE GOING UP

AND NOW THEY GONNA BELIEVE US !!!

GET BEHIND THE TEAM I SAY WE BROUGHT IN SOME USEFUL PLAYERS MAY GET A FEW MORE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I CAN'T WAIT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SUPERB SQUAD Rob, THE BEST I HAVE EVER WITNESSED AS A CITY FAN, WE SHOULD NOT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:42 pm

GO THE BLUEBIRDS! LET SLIP THEM DOGS OF WAR

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:49 pm

It is certainly one of the best January transfer windows we've endured. With JET and a plan B in Parkin added to our current squad I'm starting to feel confident about our trip to gypoland and our general run in. Not counting those chickens yet though ;)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:51 pm

PhatFrog wrote:It is certainly one of the best January transfer windows we've endured. With JET and a plan B in Parkin added to our current squad I'm starting to feel confident about our trip to gypoland and our general run in. Not counting those chickens yet though ;)

whats the plan b ? haha you got super powers have you to no what it is? :lol: :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Any idea who the few players could be or what position they are? I will be one ver very happy city fan if we get a centre back, left back and a cm and jay bothryd staying!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Ryan_bluebird wrote:Any idea who the few players could be or what position they are? I will be one ver very happy city fan if we get a centre back, left back and a cm and jay bothryd staying!

i think drinky going could bring in m brown from pompey?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:13 pm

I would like him, or also on another page on this forum there talking about o'hara, now that be a quality of a signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: