Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Many West Country Bluebirds..

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm

On here? I'll be joining you in the summer moving to Cheltenham :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Many West Country Bluebirds..

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Yes I am here with my chickens and veggie plot. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:55 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Living the dream in worzel land, surrounded by shitheads and gasheads. :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Alright Llantrisant B lue,

I am lived in Talbot Green & Pontyclun until I was thirteen, went to Newcastle Upon Tyne for 3 years before moving down to Taunton, where I have resided ever since. Make sure you enrol in the CCFC South West Terror Squad (Dad''s Army)
safe_image.jpg
:old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm a West Country Bluebird! :D (although now living in Cardiff)

I'm from Taunton - I did live in cheltenham for a while too!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Theres a few of us in the Forest of Dean. I know of others in Cheltenham, Worcester bluebird (although that is outside of the wurzel country). The advantage of living here is it so close when we play teams such as Hereford, Gloucester, Ruuvers, Shitty, Cheltenham, Swindon & Forest Green.
Gladly those days of the dark 90's are gone ande we have to travel further a field to quality stadia.

Enjoy Cheltenham, although I here rougher these days.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:48 am

All aboard the West Country Cider Bus :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

My history is the same as Tanunton Bluebird, as he is my bro, just I'm 5 years younger!! And where as he still resides in the Shire (Taunton) lol, I returned to God's Green Country in 98 and to Cardiff.

It was a choice between leaving Taunton for Bristol or Cardiff!! No choice there then eh!!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 am

Claire wrote:I'm a West Country Bluebird! :D (although now living in Cardiff)

Cheltenham Ladies College !

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 am

I live in Taunton and know Taunton Blue(although I don't broadcast it :-))

If anyone else in this area wants to car share to games please get in touch.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 am

Respect I know at least 6 from Bristol

Lets get a Flag !!

Lets all chuck £5 in ! We did have one before in the early 90's but Nukes eat it!

:D

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:08 am

ridofrid wrote:
Claire wrote:I'm a West Country Bluebird! :D (although now living in Cardiff)

Cheltenham Ladies College !

No! Only lived there for a year or two when I was 1ish! School and college in Taunton for me.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:42 pm

Claire what school, I went to Ladymead, after school did you go to S.C.A.T. LOL Top Name, is it still there?? :D :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Word of warning, never get a lift with bluegenie, tis windy as hell on his magic carpet.

Claire, which part of Taunton do u hail from?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Butt out bro, I asked questions first :lol: :lol:

Also which are the shitty parts of Taunton that we dont want Claire to come from??? I cant remember, Lambrook in it?

School wise she will be a rival if she went to Bishop Foxes, lol.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Yeah yeah, wotever sunshine.

Rough parts are Lambrook and certain parts of priorswood but still not as rough as bridgwater, just ask Annis he knows.

As for Claire reckon she's posh, probably lived up Trull and went to Queen's College. Her family would be devasted to know she's now a fully paid up member of CCFC SW TERROR SQUAD.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:49 pm

i live in gloucester hence my name on this board, be good to have another bluebird travelling down on the train on saturdays :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 pm

i live in gloucester hence my name on this board, be good to have another bluebird travelling down on the train on saturdays :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 pm

tauntonbluebird wrote:Yeah yeah, wotever sunshine.

Rough parts are Lambrook and certain parts of priorswood but still not as rough as bridgwater, just ask Annis he knows.

As for Claire reckon she's posh, probably lived up Trull and went to Queen's College. Her family would be devasted to know she's now a fully paid up member of CCFC SW TERROR SQUAD.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to Castle School! Not posh at all!

SCAT is still there, but I didn't go there (it's right next door to Castle school though!) I went to Richard Huish College.

I grew up on Parkfield Road, don't know if either of you know it? I think it's the Galmington/Musgrove area.

You're right about the Lambrook and certain parts of Priorswood, always had a bad reputation. The worst was Roman Road! Haven't lived in Taunton for about 4 years now, so that may have changed.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Claire wrote:

SCAT is still there, but I didn't go there (it's right next door to Castle school though!) I went to Richard Huish College.

I grew up on Parkfield Road, don't know if either of you know it? I think it's the Galmington/Musgrove area.

You're right about the Lambrook and certain parts of Priorswood, always had a bad reputation. The worst was Roman Road! Haven't lived in Taunton for about 4 years now, so that may have changed.

That's enough info to start writing your biography Claire! :lol: Over to you annis ;)

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 pm

lads, lads, lads Leave Claire alone, especially the Fryer Brothers !! jesus lads she's out of your leagues. :D

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Cheltenham Bluebird here too - be good to have another in the area Llantrisant!
I'm originally from Bridgend, moved to Worcester so know a few up there who I go away with.
By good to get in contact for beers as well!
Where abouts you moving to?
:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Taunton is the tops.

Trull supporters club. Notorious across the South!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Gloucester Bluebird wrote:i live in gloucester hence my name on this board, be good to have another bluebird travelling down on the train on saturdays :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

OK OK there was no need to use up all your 42 messages with the same post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Claire wrote:

Musgrove eh . My ex Girlfriend used to work there at the Hospital as a Chef. Now she was a right mental case feck me she would of made an excellent member of the terror squad. She used to do kick boxing and was as tough as feck. And i was lucky to escape with my life :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Now now the Fryer brothers you dont want Nukes to come and separate you both do you ? :lol: and Jules i still have that flag :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 pm

I lived in Bath for 4 years, then Bradford-on-Avon for a year or so. Lived just outside Devizes for 8 years. My son was born in Bath, my daughter was born in Salisbury and my middle son was also born in SAlisbury.

Now lived in the souff east in Andover.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 pm

We lived in Priorswood, I don't remember it being rough!! Bro, you live in Galmington so you should know the area Claire is on about! Placid and Nukes, leave it out :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 pm

placid-casual wrote:Respect I know at least 6 from Bristol

Lets get a Flag !!

Lets all chuck £5 in ! We did have one before in the early 90's but Nukes eat it!

:D

I've been here (bristol) since 1976, see a few on the train going to Cardiff, don't know anyone!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Ahh didn't expect this many not on my own with the wurzels then :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: