Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Many West Country Bluebirds..

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm

The Loovenator wrote:Taunton is the tops.

Trull supporters club. Notorious across the South!

Legends!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Claire - Parkfield Road, not quite as posh as Trull but still some very nice houses, I do (as my bro stated currently live in Galmington), next time you're over there'll be a pint for you at the Perkin. (unless you prefer The Oxford on Roman Road. :ayatollah:

Loovenator - How you doing mate, you frequent The Winch I take it? :ayatollah:

Nukes - Your ex was mental, you said it mate - she went out with you didn't she !! :lol:

Placid - no name dropping on an open forum mate, don't want an early morning raid form Old Bill for CCFC South West Terror Squad Activity's :old:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:27 am

tauntonbluebird wrote:Claire - Parkfield Road, not quite as posh as Trull but still some very nice houses, I do (as my bro stated currently live in Galmington), next time you're over there'll be a pint for you at the Perkin. (unless you prefer The Oxford on Roman Road. :ayatollah:

Loovenator - How you doing mate, you frequent The Winch I take it? :ayatollah:

Nukes - Your ex was mental, you said it mate - she went out with you didn't she !! :lol:

Placid - no name dropping on an open forum mate, don't want an early morning raid form Old Bill for CCFC South West Terror Squad Activity's :old:

:lol: The Perkin is good for me!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 am

Don't forget andre lambert - huge city fan