Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AWESOME NEW GAME FOR THE FAMILY

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:11 pm

I have had an idea for a fantastic new family show, You get 4 of our friends from swansea and "forget" to feed them for a month, great game eh? I am going to call it, (wait for it) HUNGRY GYPO's what do you reckon? Its got prime time telly written all over this bad boy :D

Re: AWESOME NEW GAME FOR THE FAMILY

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:58 pm

:lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

joninian1927 wrote:I have had an idea for a fantastic new family show, You get 4 of our friends from swansea and "forget" to feed them for a month, great game eh? I am going to call it, (wait for it) HUNGRY GYPO's what do you reckon? Its got prime time telly written all over this bad boy :D

How about calling it INCEST (a game for the entire JB family)

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
joninian1927 wrote:I have had an idea for a fantastic new family show, You get 4 of our friends from swansea and "forget" to feed them for a month, great game eh? I am going to call it, (wait for it) HUNGRY GYPO's what do you reckon? Its got prime time telly written all over this bad boy :D

now your talking, we will take this show to simon Cowell and split the winnings eh

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:03 pm

i just love it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:03 pm

There sisters allready give them the six knucle shuffle. They love playing that !! :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:08 pm

joninian1927 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

now your talking, we will take this show to simon Cowell and split the winnings eh

Could always call it the Rat Factor. Winner gets 100 premium sewer dwellers