Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Notts Forest..

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Win again, we got to beat them at there place otherwise they could run away with it can't slip up now getting to close.

Re: Notts Forest..

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 pm

Tough ask to win there. I'm hoping they lose at home before we play them so that their record is broken

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Win again, we got to beat them at there place otherwise they could run away with it can't slip up now getting to close.

What was the score ?

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

lets not look behind us lets just look forward we got the team lets go do i say, if anything are game in hand is crucial :ayatollah:

Forever Blue wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Win again, we got to beat them at there place otherwise they could run away with it can't slip up now getting to close.

What was the score ?

1.0 forest

Forever Blue wrote:

What was the score ?

1 nill annis.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm

Don't forget, now that Aaron Ramsey is with us, we know all of Billy Davies' secrets :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

What was the score ?

1 nill annis.

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and you Rob :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:59 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:lets not look behind us lets just look forward we got the team lets go do i say, if anything are game in hand is crucial :ayatollah:

Actually its Forest who have the game in hand against us. They win that one and they go above us.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:lets not look behind us lets just look forward we got the team lets go do i say, if anything are game in hand is crucial :ayatollah:

Actually its Forest who have the game in hand against us. They win that one and they go above us.

good spot lol :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Or draw. Forest are one point behind with a game in hand and better goal difference.