Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rambo - got to start him against the Royals

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 pm

If the decision was left to me he'd be straight in there in replacement of Whitts...Olly would also be under strict instructions not to support in attack!

Ramsey is the one type of attacking midfielder we haven't had thus far, he holds the key to a storming run of results imo that will witness us batter the Jacks - i cant fukn wait to get to the Lib, watchn Bellers there as well is going to be a treat and will make us proud... :ayatollah:

Re: Rambo - got to start him against the Royals

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:03 pm

I been thinkin the same bout the jacks fella, can't wait to get down there got a feeling we'll run riot, we always play better away :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

he mite put whitts on the right and rams in middle?

as he hasn't started burke for a while.

what about JET lol

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

i think oli & ramsey could play well together!! :ayatollah: as long as oli plays how he did at the begining of the season more od a defensive midfiled role!! let ramsey do the attacking & creat chances for the strikers!!

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Haha, boys ive proper got the feeling that we're going to have a day to remember there, and its about time too.

DJs got big time selection issues, but for me Whitts and Burke now need to make up a strong bench - Rambo and JET are too good to be left out imo :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 pm

think ramsey and bellamy will link well , as ramsey reads the game well and would spot bellamy's runs better than our players have in the past

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 pm

I dont think Bellamy will start agaisnt reading imo, its in the same week as the swansea game so i think ramsey will start with olly and Wittingham most probaly on the left. Or if not, Jet on the left and burke on the right :D

Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:57 pm

................HEATON......................
KEV.....HUDSON......GYEPES....NAYLOR
...................OLI.........................
JET.............RAMBO............BELLAMY
.........CHOPRA.......JAY..................

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

Couple of things with rambo,
how is his bottle after his leg break, is it going to effect him , half heartedly going in for challenges and wanting to rid the ball more often than before, pshycological effect could change the player, .
i'd have him on the bench unless he is needed dont want an unnecessary injury against reading with our reamining 2 hardest two away games of the season against swansea and then forest coming up

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:08 am

(i'v not seem ramsey play)
since the injury!, but hopefully none of the above will be the case for him

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:31 am

The couple of games he played for forest he was quality. Against Leicester he controlled the midfield to help release pressure off the defence (leicester were all over them). And against Derby, he literally destroyed them. He was even giving Forest's older players (tyson, tudgay etc.) advice which worked for one of their goals. Hopefully he'll be even better for us!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 am

I've said a number of times I don't see a place for him.
Would be on the Bench For me.

Anyone know how many games did he start for forest? How many mins on the pitch?