Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets general sale

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:08 pm

Bit confused about the recent announcement on ST's. Is it only 1st of Feb for current season ticket holders or they on general sale too?

Couldn't get one this year but can next season. Would obviously like to take advantage of the 10 month instalments.

Cheers :ayatollah:

Re: Season tickets general sale

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Hatters wrote:Bit confused about the recent announcement on ST's. Is it only 1st of Feb for current season ticket holders or they on general sale too?

Couldn't get one this year but can next season. Would obviously like to take advantage of the 10 month instalments.

Cheers :ayatollah:

1st FEB for keeping your seats, but I Believe empty seats can be purchased as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 pm

has it got to be sorted on the 1st of feb cause i dont get paid til 19 feb will i be able to still get my seat for the instalment plan

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:has it got to be sorted on the 1st of feb cause i dont get paid til 19 feb will i be able to still get my seat for the instalment plan

No, youve got about 2 months :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34169 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 pm

has it got to be sorted on the 1st of feb cause i dont get paid til 19 feb will i be able to still get my seat for the instalment plan

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:has it got to be sorted on the 1st of feb cause i dont get paid til 19 feb will i be able to still get my seat for the instalment plan

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34169 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Good news. Cheers Annis!

:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Hatters wrote:Good news. Cheers Annis!

:ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: