Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I really feel we will

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Batter the jacks thoughts please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I really feel we will

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:29 pm

earnieblue wrote:Batter the jacks thoughts please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If DJ plays our Normal game and not change it to how they play(like last game)then DEF YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

If DJ plays our Normal game and not change it to how they play(like last game)then DEF YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Out of interest what do you base that on seeing as we are level on points and are playing at home where we have only conceded 5 goals all season?

Also, last season and the season before you were all moaning that you were getting overrun by our midfield 5 and the Jones wouldn't change from his 442. This year he changed it, and now that is wrong as well.

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:35 pm

We got to play our own game, I dont think we should allow them to manipulate our plan etc - we got some shit hot talent in our team...and anyways we're Cardiff fukn City, theyre nothing to us!

Lets get down there and remind them of that :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Out of interest what do you base that on seeing as we are level on points and are playing at home where we have only conceded 5 goals all season?

Also, last season and the season before you were all moaning that you were getting overrun by our midfield 5 and the Jones wouldn't change from his 442. This year he changed it, and now that is wrong as well.

Who knows what will happen.

I doubt however that a strikeforce/midfield containing Bothroyd, Bellamy, Chopra, Ramsey, Whittingham, and JET with the likes of Burke, Beast, Keogh and Olofinjana to come off the bench has visited the Liberty yet.

No predictions from me except we will be better than we were in November. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:52 pm

We have the squad to turn them over there can be no doubt about that but which manager will perform best is yet to be seen.