Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Cease Fire on Jones

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 am

We are the closest we have ever been to football's top table. It's important that we all pull together and put the club's best interests first.

I therefore propose a cease fire on Jones until the end of the season. That includes all talk of being a ball scratcher. :D

Re: A Cease Fire on Jones

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:05 am

it will be quiet on ere if they keep winning but lose the next two and then it will all be back again :roll: :roll:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:06 am

Damned Yank wrote:We are the closest we have ever been to football's top table. It's important that we all pull together and put the club's best interests first.

I therefore propose a cease fire on Jones until the end of the season. That includes all talk of being a ball scratcher. :D

:lol:

For the 6th year running(under Jones)and 38th year of Supporting Cardiff City, I will give my full Support to MY BELOVED CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:We are the closest we have ever been to football's top table. It's important that we all pull together and put the club's best interests first.

For the 6th year running(under Jones)and 38th year of Supporting Cardiff City, I will give my full Support to MY BELOVED CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I probably won't be able to keep to it but I will make the effort! :ayatollah:

If he F's it up, it will be open season and he will be gone.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 am

We can win the title! :ayatollah:

QPR aren't invincible they have dropped alot of points we'v all been dropping too many points.

if anyone should be invincible it should be cardiff, we posess so much quality in attack and midfield, if we beat jacks and forest , were in the driving seat we'd played all the top teams

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:

For the 6th year running(under Jones)and 58th year of Supporting Cardiff City, I will give my full Support to MY BELOVED CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There you go. Edited for you :old:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:17 am

ccfc_cotta wrote:We can win the title! :ayatollah:

QPR aren't invincible they have dropped alot of points we'v all been dropping too many points.

if anyone should be invincible it should be cardiff, we posess so much quality in attack and midfield, if we beat jacks and forest , were in the driving seat we'd played all the top teams

I agree, that's why I'm putting my personal feelings aside to support Jones at this crucial time! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Who will join me, Annis and Cotta in pledging our support with a :ayatollah: ?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:54 am

Jones got no rapport with the fans like Eddie May or Frank Burrows ever had ....................... he's worst than Alan Durban when it comes to that ! But ............. saying that in over 30 yrs of watching CCFC then Jones is our most successfull manager when it comes to league placings as the best I ever saw was Ritchie Morgan leading City to 9th in old div 2 .

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 am

I can't remember Jones ever facing any kind of stick during games. We might debate his failings on this message board, but I fail to understand how stopping that will help in any way whatsoever.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:45 am

Karloff wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

For the 6th year running(under Jones)and 58th year of Supporting Cardiff City, I will give my full Support to MY BELOVED CARDIFF CITY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

There you go. Edited for you :old:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Jones got no rapport with the fans like Eddie May or Frank Burrows ever had ....................... he's worst than Alan Durban when it comes to that ! But ............. saying that in over 30 yrs of watching CCFC then Jones is our most successfull manager when it comes to league placings as the best I ever saw was Ritchie Morgan leading City to 9th in old div 2 .

Martyn, Your first line is Spot on, Jones does not do himself any favours in this dept, but to be honest he does not care.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:

38th year supporting Cardiff? I thought you was 34 Annis?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:22 am

WE are all behined DJ really , he is the guy that calls the tune and the players have to dance.
and now we got THOMAS! THat makes him the CONTROLLER :lol:

ITS 2 and 4 and 6 and 8 SCORING GOALS and LOOKING GREAT

CARDIFF CITY ALL IN BLUE, WE THE FANS THAT FOLLOW YOU

ALL THE DIFFRENT TEAM WE PLAY ,BE IT HOME OR FAR AWAY

YOU WILL ALWAYS HEAR US SAY ,CARDIFF YOUR THE BEST.

THOMAS HE'S THE LANKY ONE ,JAY SCORES GAOL ,JUST FOR FUN

BELLAMY SPRINTS DOWN THE LINE ,CORSSING BALL FOR CHOPSssssss TOOOO FINEDDDDD

DAVEY JONES HE'S IN CONTROLL ,WITH HIS TOP HAT AND HIS CELLUUER PHONE.

SO LETS ALL SING AS WE GO HOME , THOMAS AND HIS FRIENDS :lol: :lol: