Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Spencer Prior's twitter now !

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:20 pm

doing the ayatollah on his Twitter all the way from Auz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

@spencerprior
Spencer Prior
@Martyn1963 Hahaha you lot couldn't wait to get rid of me!!! <0> \0/ <0> \0/ I made some fantastic friends in Cardiff

Re: Spencer Prior's twitter now !

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:21 pm

good old spence :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:05 pm

Hahaha, I love the fact he recognises we all wanted him out because he was shit! :D

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm

He used to pick the welsh badge off the back of the shirts, the guy is a complete tool!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 pm

@Martyn1963 - you have a mention on Twitter!
:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:He used to pick the welsh badge off the back of the shirts, the guy is a complete tool!

i remember that, one of the many other reasons i hated him

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:He used to pick the welsh badge off the back of the shirts, the guy is a complete tool!

No he didn't, that is complete rubbish. You would have noticed that most of the players shirts around that time didn't have the flag on the back by the end of the season. The problem was it was just an iron on sticker thing and it eventually came off in the wash. It came off my shirt as well and I didn't pick it off either.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:43 pm

rumour at the time was he used to take it off

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Ben wrote:rumour at the time was he used to take it off

People make a lot of crap up when they dont like someone :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

i think there was more too it than rumours, who knows, anyone?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm

I know Ben, but it just wasn't true. Spence never picked his flag off.

However! There was one player who did pick his off but definatly NOT Spencer. Like I said though you didn't have to pick much because it came off on it's own anyway. The player that did do a bit of picking also used to sing his own songs under his breath in responce to the crowd's anti English chants. It was in humour (well as he saw it) and I asked him what did he sing. When the City fans would chant "same old England, always cheating" he would chant to himself "same old Wales, always losing". I'll keep his identity to myself though, but like I said defo not Spence.
Spence might have been a lot of things and he struggled to stay on his feet most of the time but he loved it at Cardiff.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm

well you got to tell us now!!! can't say all that and not name him :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Berwyn wrote:

I know Ben, but it just wasn't true. Spence never picked his flag off.

However! There was one player who did pick his off but definatly NOT Spencer. Like I said though you didn't have to pick much because it came off on it's own anyway. The player that did do a bit of picking also used to sing his own songs under his breath in responce to the crowd's anti English chants. It was in humour (well as he saw it) and I asked him what did he sing. When the City fans would chant "same old England, always cheating" he would chant to himself "same old Wales, always losing". I'll keep his identity to myself though, but like I said defo not Spence.
Spence might have been a lot of things and he struggled to stay on his feet most of the time but he loved it at Cardiff.

telllll usssss :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 pm

I didnt think Spencer liked us after the booing of the minutes silence for the Queen mother gob bless her soul :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, I love the fact he recognises we all wanted him out because he was shit! :D

:D so,so true,was it right he didnt wear the welsh badge on his shirt :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I didnt think Spencer liked us after the booing of the minutes silence for the Queen mother gob bless her soul :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is she dead????? 8-)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:23 pm

PtB wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I didnt think Spencer liked us after the booing of the minutes silence for the Queen mother gob bless her soul :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is she dead????? 8-)

Would of thought so Chief. She must of ran out of air by now as it was an airtight coffin :lol: :lol: :lol: