Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: A bit of respect!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 am

sammorgz wrote:Fair play I respect all the oppinons of everyone on here despite of postcount or being owner of the board etc.

I do like and respect Annis for his oppinions a lot of which he's spot on and how he lets us know how the club is going we should be grateful, he may sometimes seem very stuck by them but I think every supporter is and we're all supporters of the great Cardiff City so we're all entitled to them.

I happen to agree with what you're saying about Wildig, perhaps Scotland isn't the right place for him but I don't see a place for him now we're out of the cups. Give him a chance to play elsewhere, as I said Scotland may not overall be the right place but you never know what Wildig might do up there, he could end up coming back here full of confidence and ready to take anyone on for they're place in the team.

I wish we'd kept Drinkwater as I feel he could be useful as backup, he was rushed back from injury and despite that being possibly DJ's fault, we don't all know the players mentality. If he really is United quality, then he should be able to fit straight back in and do a job, however we were atrocious in the Swansea game. But I think we shoulda kept the lad on.

As for Matthews I'll be sad to see him leave, I'm scared to see that he may be a RB in disguise but is better off as a RM. Maybe in the Sheamus Coleman mould? I think he could do an excellent job at RM if he was convinced.

Earnie went to Scotland and look what happened to him. It's not all about standard of football. Blake could do with a bit of time in Scotland improve his attitude.

Re: A bit of respect!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:47 am

All i would say is that Annis, like anyone else has the right to give his opinion on dave jones or any other matter...... if ppl want to post pro or anti pro comments about dave jones thats down to them....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: