Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:31 pm

" THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

IN THE CANTON STAND, I've got a meeting down the Club tomorrow morning to have a look at the seating arrangements.
Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc etc will ALL BE ALLOWED NEXT SEASON IN THERE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are people interested in moving over, I am hoping to get 250 seats together for THIS FORUM, lET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Price Freeze GUARANTEED for 5 Years REMAINS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34157 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:32 pm

already in block 104 :)

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 pm

dont you loose your price freeze agreement if you move into a different price band?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Davidreesevans wrote:dont you loose your price freeze agreement if you move into a different price band?

THEY'VE GUARANTEED WE WONT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

IN THE CANTON STAND, I've got a meeting down the Club tomorrow morning to have a look at the seating arrangements.
Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc etc will ALL BE ALLOWED NEXT SEASON IN THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are people interested in moving over, I am hoping to get 250 seats together for THIS FORUM, lET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good stuff, this is clearly the way forward for everybody concerned.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Davidreesevans wrote:dont you loose your price freeze agreement if you move into a different price band?

THEY'VE GUARANTEED WE WONT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if that s a cert i may be up for that, ok it may cost a tad more for the canton but i want to party :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:42 pm

canton is the way forward glad i got my seat :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Then how do we got about doin this annis?
This for next season right?
Theres 7 in my group, top lads who want a wild time at the footy
We want our grange end atmoshere back
Great idea, will the club find 250 grouped empty seats?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Im in the canton block 107 and the whole stand to my left sits, so hopefully we can get them on their feet!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc etc will ALL BE ALLOWED NEXT SEASON IN THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, tell me if im being stupid here but why are there so many empty seats? Are they ambos who are not turning up for whatever reason or are they available seats for season tickets that havent been snapped up yet? I thought we were up to our full quota of season ticket holders? The rest I understood was the minimum allowed for general match day sale?

The Canton stand has always been the centre piece for atmosphere etc, so if theres anyone whos currently in there who doesnt like the standing etc they would of defo gone by now! Ive been at the back of the Canton centrally since it opened and shit like that happens every week...and more!!! Ha :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Can you pay in installments? I can't afford 240 outright at the moment.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

im up for it. love to be in the singing section. how much will it be and with the price freeze thing i will be losing some of my money wont i? because im in the ninian atm which is £300+

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm

j3nko wrote:Im in the canton block 107 and the whole stand to my left sits, so hopefully we can get them on their feet!

Do they? From where i am it looks like we're all standing apart from the corners...i must be too pissed all the time! Ha

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Will it apply to just the 250 or can anyone move across, group of us in the Grandstand were going to move to Block 108 or 109 until we saw that we would lose the price freeze.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:53 pm

cantonite wrote:Then how do we got about doin this annis?
This for next season right?
Theres 7 in my group, top lads who want a wild time at the footy
We want our grange end atmoshere back
Great idea, will the club find 250 grouped empty seats?

Yes its for the Next Season

I will give you ALL FULL DETAILS AFTER THE MEETING TOMORROW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm

JonScam wrote:

Annis, tell me if im being stupid here but why are there so many empty seats? Are they ambos who are not turning up for whatever reason or are they available seats for season tickets that havent been snapped up yet? I thought we were up to our full quota of season ticket holders? The rest I understood was the minimum allowed for general match day sale?

The Canton stand has always been the centre piece for atmosphere etc, so if theres anyone whos currently in there who doesnt like the standing etc they would of defo gone by now! Ive been at the back of the Canton centrally since it opened and shit like that happens every week...and more!!! Ha :ayatollah:

Julian the Ticket office Manager has just informed me of those exact figures, Will have All Details tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Will it be Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc in the whole Canton end or just a few blocks? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Dafydd wrote:Can you pay in installments? I can't afford 240 outright at the moment.

Yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm definatly up for it. If you could find out the installment payments for students at the meeting that would be wicked :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have ST in the Grange Stand (Family Section) together with my grandson and the seat next to us has been empty for every game we have attended at the Stadium. I have a nephew who was interested in attending games and last year because it was always empty I tried to buy a ST for it but I was told it was sold to a ST holder for this season.

Again this season it has been empty for every match - HOW CAN THAT BE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

miskinblue wrote:Will it apply to just the 250 or can anyone move across, group of us in the Grandstand were going to move to Block 108 or 109 until we saw that we would lose the price freeze.

Anyone can move across, I am just trying to get Members of This Forum Together, TO MAKE A GREAT ATMOSPHERE and JOIN OTHER SINGERS IN THE CANTON SECTION :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm

just checked it's gonna cost me £180 more :o cant do it :(

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm

i'm already in the canton stand...when the new season tickets are released how long is my seat reserved for until anyone can purchase it?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:58 pm

castleblue wrote:

I have ST in the Grange Stand (Family Section) together with my grandson and the seat next to us has been empty for every game we have attended at the Stadium. I have a nephew who was interested in attending games and last year because it was always empty I tried to buy a ST for it but I was told it was sold to a ST holder for this season.

Again this season it has been empty for every match - HOW CAN THAT BE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know thats a problem in there, but I will leave that to Season ticket holders to query in that Section, I WOULD LOVE AN ATMOSPHERE TO RETURN TO OUR GREAT CLUB, I have been fighting for this since the new stadium was opened :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:i'm already in the canton stand...when the new season tickets are released how long is my seat reserved for until anyone can purchase it?

2 Months :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:02 pm

I was actually fretting over this today, I'm that passionate about the idea. Screw the kop, WE can make it better than that.

Excellent news so far. Annis, thank you :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Im already in canton 106 :ayatollah:

Already in 107...AA seat 620

steffan1 wrote:Will it be Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc in the whole Canton end or just a few blocks? :ayatollah:

THE WHOLE OF IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Dafydd wrote:I'm definatly up for it. If you could find out the installment payments for students at the meeting that would be wicked :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: