Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:10 pm

lewis91 wrote:
GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:Annis, would it be possible to ask the club tomorrow if at a set time during the second half against Reading next Tuesday that the stewards allow people to come into the Canton End from 117 & 118 so you can all see if this will work before people start swopping stands.
It will give a good idea if everybody on Tuesday then got behind the team in one area to see who good if could get.
They can only say no.

Already in 104 so come and join us.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

great shout, would be amazing if we could get that to happen :ayatollah:

For Safety reasons No, as we would be going in to seats already taken on match days, think about it.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:11 pm

I Will update everyone as soon as I receive an email of the Club, confirming details of what we talked about :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Did the meeting go well Annis? :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:36 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Did the meeting go well Annis? :ayatollah:

Yes thanks, Now they will meet all the travel clubs this Tuesday night.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:Did the meeting go well Annis? :ayatollah:

Yes thanks, Now they will meet all the travel clubs this Tuesday night.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:53 pm

I just asked my brother (a steward) why all this is happening his answers were simple.

Safety, we were told no one can stand.

I believe the person who said this WAS NOT the head of security but made by a higher up source.

Still shite though -.-

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:20 pm

typenamehere wrote:I just asked my brother (a steward) why all this is happening his answers were simple.

I believe the person who said this WAS NOT the head of security but made by a higher up source.

Still shite though -.-

Mate, do you mean all around the ground, or just in the Canton?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
typenamehere wrote:I just asked my brother (a steward) why all this is happening his answers were simple.

Still shite though -.-

Mate, do you mean all around the ground, or just in the Canton?

From what he said the majority of the ground is a no stand zone but some stewards just can't be arsed to enforce it.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
lewis91 wrote:
GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:Annis, would it be possible to ask the club tomorrow if at a set time during the second half against Reading next Tuesday that the stewards allow people to come into the Canton End from 117 & 118 so you can all see if this will work before people start swopping stands.
It will give a good idea if everybody on Tuesday then got behind the team in one area to see who good if could get.
They can only say no.

Already in 104 so come and join us.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

great shout, would be amazing if we could get that to happen :ayatollah:

For Safety reasons No, as we would be going in to seats already taken on match days, think about it.

Annis,
my point would be to see what area of the Canton was unused before moving across on a trail basis for this game. I believe that on Tuesday there would be areas unused and this was a possible suggestion to see if it would work.(eg block 108)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: