Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

IN THE CANTON STAND, I've got a meeting down the Club tomorrow morning to have a look at the seating arrangements.
Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc etc will ALL BE ALLOWED NEXT SEASON IN THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are people interested in moving over, I am hoping to get 250 seats together for THIS FORUM, lET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Price Freeze GUARANTEED for 5 Years REMAINS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Already in 107...AA seat 620

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 pm

I didn't renew my season ticket this year due to a lack of funds from moving into a flat. Would I be able to get in on the act aswell?

In the Ninian I payed £400 for my ST. How much are they in the Canton? Much less?
Last edited by SA17 Bluebird on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:06 pm

100% me and my brother are up for it with 250 forum members together with the rest of the Canton we can generate an electric atmosphere that can raise the roof and our players and the rest of the stands count us in Annis i've gone from being gutted about facing the prospect of possibly losing my seat to buzzing with anticipation onwards and upwards.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:07 pm

i think the singing section should be a few blocks near the away fans to be honest..
if the singers go from the ninian stand to the canton i feel the atmosphere will be worse not better :(
to have a good atmosphere in the stadium the ninian stand needs to be bouncing.
the away fans will hardly hear the canton. i was in there last season and the canton was loud but other parts of the stadium said it was quiet..
just my opinion but i think it will be a big big mistake to move .

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm

you going to be taking names down tomorrow? im definately up for it...i hate my seat in the ninian

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lou Vogel wrote:i'm already in the canton stand...when the new season tickets are released how long is my seat reserved for until anyone can purchase it?

2 Months :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

great news thanks. will be awesome if everyone comes to the canton. the atmosphere in most games is decent and the big games quite good (except jacks home this year) but with more singers in there, can only be a bonus an we'll get it rocking even more!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

fair play if this comes off it gonna make hell of a noise when they start singing in full voice now its nice and loud so add 2000 more singers bloody hell its gonna be rocking i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

im in 104 row t

COME JOIN US COME JOIN US COME JOIN US OVER HERE!!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:15 pm

I'm in Canton 106. At £330 its cheaper than some ninian seats. Come join us and MAKE SOME NOISE

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:I didn't renew my season ticket this year due to a lack of funds from moving into a flat. Would I be able to get in on the act aswell?

In the Ninian I payed £400 for my ST. How much are they in the Canton? Much less?

A lot less and Yes you will be able to :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

IN THE CANTON STAND, I've got a meeting down the Club tomorrow morning to have a look at the seating arrangements.
Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc etc will ALL BE ALLOWED NEXT SEASON IN THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are people interested in moving over, I am hoping to get 250 seats together for THIS FORUM, lET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am already there but stuck in isle 107 where they sit and dont sing.... Please turn it into a noisy part... I f**k!N LOVE IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:26 pm

not to be too negative,

I dont find the Canton end anywhere near waht the old grange end was, also because you cannot hear the away
fans it takes something away from the atmosphere full stop.

The away fans cant hear the Canton even when i though at the start of the game we were all screaming ?
second half always sounds quiet and because you cant hear the banter from the away fans it's just not the
same.

we need better acoustics in the stadium and then i think we are on to a winner,here's hoping something happens :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
steffan1 wrote:Will it be Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc in the whole Canton end or just a few blocks? :ayatollah:

THE WHOLE OF IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AMAZING, the place is gonna be bouncing.

See you all there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Forget making the Canton end like Liverpool, this is the end that we should aim to be like with fans that are passionate every match

Check this video
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/101 ... ounce.html

Dortmund fans.jpg

Dortmund fans1.jpg

Dortmund fans2.jpg

Dortmund fans3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

We are treated like lepers in the grandstand every time we attempt to get a song started so would definately go for it.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:29 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:not to be too negative,

I dont find the Canton end anywhere near waht the old grange end was, also because you cannot hear the away
fans it takes something away from the atmosphere full stop.

The away fans cant hear the Canton even when i though at the start of the game we were all screaming ?
second half always sounds quiet and because you cant hear the banter from the away fans it's just not the
same.

we need better acoustics in the stadium and then i think we are on to a winner,here's hoping something happens :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just to add to the above, half the Canton dont sing. plus does this mean everywhere else will be even more dead
than it is now ?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 pm

This is great news all the singers together making noise and creating the much deserved atmosohere,I for one will renew my season ticket in the canton.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:32 pm

mr bluesky wrote:This is great news all the singers together making noise and creating the much deserved atmosohere,I for one will renew my season ticket in the canton.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Alright have my season ticket in block 104 row z. Where a lot of people already stand and sing. So hopefully they will give you the 250 seats in this block. As I can't see them giving you that amount of seats in blocks 105 or 106. Block 104 is also near the touchline that the subs warm up, so it would be great to sing and shout it them as they come down to us.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Im moving over in to the canton end, only reason being finacial :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:44 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:fair play if this comes off it gonna make hell of a noise when they start singing in full voice now its nice and loud so add 2000 more singers bloody hell its gonna be rocking i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

2000 more singers? where they coming from?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Annis put my name down you know it wouldnt be the same with out me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:fair play if this comes off it gonna make hell of a noise when they start singing in full voice now its nice and loud so add 2000 more singers bloody hell its gonna be rocking i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

2000 more singers? where they coming from?

haha never no mite happen lol

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Already there.
Would love it if the whole of the Canton Stand were standing, would make for a better atmosphere.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:

Annis put my name down you know it wouldnt be the same with out me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your right there Adam :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 pm

ianleegeorge wrote:Already there.
Would love it if the whole of the Canton Stand were standing, would make for a better atmosphere.

WE NEED ONE BIG END LOUD and CLEAR :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:01 pm

id be up for that mate anything to improve the atmosphere

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 pm

a horse with no name wrote:id be up for that mate anything to improve the atmosphere

Cheers Phil, keep your horse head on :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:25 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:just checked it's gonna cost me £180 more :o cant do it :(

How will it cost you more,explain, may be a solution. :old:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:id be up for that mate anything to improve the atmosphere

Cheers Phil, keep your horse head on :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

even next sunday?? or would that cause offence down west? :o :ayatollah: