Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Come and join us ,come and join us , come and join us over here. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just don't sit in my seat lol

107 row x 609 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Didnt get a Season Ticket this year due to losing my Job but if this happens gonna bust a gut ( and thats some belly!!) to get 1 again this Year in the Canton....Not sure how the price freeze thingy works as I was an Ambassador,I'll just have to make enquiries.....Think you might need a few more than 250 for the Forum tho!!!! :old: :old:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 pm

I'm in aisle 106 and row ii, where I am we stand and sing so I'd recommend between aisle 105 and 106 if that helps :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Annis at the meeting It would be great to ask them if they could show where the empty seats are located on a seating plan, that way people can have an idea where there,s room and how many seats are together so they can stay in a group with their mates.

Really excited about this, really can see a packed singing end building up nicely. :old:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Annis at the meeting It would be great to ask them if they could show where the empty seats are located on a seating plan, that way people can have an idea where there,s room and how many seats are together so they can stay in a group with their mates.

Really excited about this, really can see a packed singing end building up nicely. :old:

Gwyn ringing you now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Annis 8 of us may move from 117 to the Canton. Not all use the board but all are some of the vocal few!Do we get the cheaper rate? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Great Idea Annis. We may have some problems though that I am sure we can sort out. Firstly none of us will be able to look for this move until the end of March when the season ticket holders in the Canton no longer have the right to reserve their previous years seats so we would not be able to organise a move before then. Secondly I think that there will be a lot more than 250 members wanting to move because now that the club have announced the plan it would seem everyone I talk to wants to move to the Canton end and I am not sure that enough ST holders will move out and make the necessary room for us all. If they can accomodate us all then what a great stand this could become.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 pm

Dange wrote:Annis 8 of us may move from 117 to the Canton. Not all use the board but all are some of the vocal few!Do we get the cheaper rate? :ayatollah:

Yes :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Great Idea Annis. We may have some problems though that I am sure we can sort out. Firstly none of us will be able to look for this move until the end of March when the season ticket holders in the Canton no longer have the right to reserve their previous years seats so we would not be able to organise a move before then. Secondly I think that there will be a lot more than 250 members wanting to move because now that the club have announced the plan it would seem everyone I talk to wants to move to the Canton end and I am not sure that enough ST holders will move out and make the necessary room for us all. If they can accomodate us all then what a great stand this could become.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:Great Idea Annis. We may have some problems though that I am sure we can sort out. Firstly none of us will be able to look for this move until the end of March when the season ticket holders in the Canton no longer have the right to reserve their previous years seats so we would not be able to organise a move before then. Secondly I think that there will be a lot more than 250 members wanting to move because now that the club have announced the plan it would seem everyone I talk to wants to move to the Canton end and I am not sure that enough ST holders will move out and make the necessary room for us all. If they can accomodate us all then what a great stand this could become.

I will look at the plans etc tomorrow and see what it shows. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 pm

j3nko wrote:Im in the canton block 107 and the whole stand to my left sits, so hopefully we can get them on their feet!

im in canton block 107 row W seat 625 when theres a big game most around me stand bit quieter other games if we all get around there no probs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 pm

steffan1 wrote:Will it be Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc in the whole Canton end or just a few blocks? :ayatollah:

up to us to make it the whole end :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 pm

this is brilliant annis :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Annis if blocks 105 and 106 are already standing and singing in every game i think we need to concentrate our efforts on blocks 107 and 108 to try and get the whole end,whats anyone elses oppinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm

im going to start making my flags and banners now :lol:

some ideas for banners
" Forward As One!"
"I'll Be There"

any others?

be good to get everyone to bring a flag or scarf and wave it around

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

IN THE CANTON STAND, I've got a meeting down the Club tomorrow morning to have a look at the seating arrangements.
Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc etc will ALL BE ALLOWED NEXT SEASON IN THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are people interested in moving over, I am hoping to get 250 seats together for THIS FORUM, lET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Price Freeze GUARANTEED for 5 Years REMAINS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34157 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

runaway runaway runaway - runaway runaway runaway - runaway runaway runaway - runaway runaway runaway - ! :ayatollah:
Big boys next season

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:22 pm

spear 21 bluebird wrote:im going to start making my flags and banners now :lol:

some ideas for banners
" Forward As One!"
"I'll Be There"

any others?

be good to get everyone to bring a flag or scarf and wave it around

great idea davey jones winking at annis davey jones barnmy army :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Annis at the meeting It would be great to ask them if they could show where the empty seats are located on a seating plan, that way people can have an idea where there,s room and how many seats are together so they can stay in a group with their mates.

Gwyn ringing you now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

are you having tea and cake with DJ tomorrow :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Fair play, that sounds like a right result, great initiative Annis, hope everyone who wants to move over there gets their wish.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Do the handkerchief thing like REAL MADRID when we're not happy bunnies with DJ :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm

I'd be interested in this Annis. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Stay put in 117 lads, don't throw the towel in, if all the lads who won't to stand and sing move from the ninian stand the atmosphere will be even worse and more embarrassing than it is now, call their bluff I don't believe we will lose 117 they are trying it on with us, I thought they were going to extend the capacity if we went up anyway, don't raise the White flag lads

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Annis

if we were to do this then how would we fund the flags ? i for one wouldnt mind throwing some coin in maybe we could set up a paypal account and accept donations ?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 pm

I definitely fancy this, I'm currently in the grandstand with the so called prawn sandwich brigade, only ever had a penguin bar myself though. I would feel a bit bad telling my old man I was buggering off to the canton but at least I would no longer be looking across wistfully thinking I should be with the singers. I do worry though that if we have to wait to try and get the seats together and it somehow goes tits up we may lose the seats we already have and end up somewhere even worse!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 pm

bluebird16 wrote:Annis

if we were to do this then how would we fund the flags ? i for one wouldnt mind throwing some coin in maybe we could set up a paypal account and accept donations ?

We can work on that one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Vid wrote:I definitely fancy this, I'm currently in the grandstand with the so called prawn sandwich brigade, only ever had a penguin bar myself though. I would feel a bit bad telling my old man I was buggering off to the canton but at least I would no longer be looking across wistfully thinking I should be with the singers. I do worry though that if we have to wait to try and get the seats together and it somehow goes tits up we may lose the seats we already have and end up somewhere even worse!

I Love the Singing/Atmosphere Side of Football :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Details after meeting tom :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Forgot to ask, as I have never been in the canton, how is it watching the game from behind the goal? I'm just used to watching side on like the tv! I'm wondering if the funny angle will cause my brain to freeze or something. Also does anyone have problems with a good view, knowing my luck I will move and be stuck behind some frankensteins monster and won't be able to see sod all.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:18 pm

I hate this team, and not fussed on the whole ultras thing, but if this lot can make such a noise and display in so many small numbers then us in the Canton is a beast ready to be unleashed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ2VeBoa ... re=related

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Canton 106 posse here :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:45 pm

think i,m up for it.see wot my mates are up to.6 of us in grandstand pissed off with the atmo.lasts 2 games I spent most of second half in bar.MORE NOISE IN THERE THAN GRANDSTAND. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: