Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:16 pm

im up for it plus 5 others lets get the ccs bouncing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 pm

I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself, but me and Cheri are up for it (and one more if space permits) :ayatollah:

The throat sweets are on me

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Annis, would it be possible to ask the club tomorrow if at a set time during the second half against Reading next Tuesday that the stewards allow people to come into the Canton End from 117 & 118 so you can all see if this will work before people start swopping stands.
It will give a good idea if everybody on Tuesday then got behind the team in one area to see who good if could get.
They can only say no.

Already in 104 so come and join us.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

The canton KOP lets avit :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:35 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:just checked it's gonna cost me £180 more :o cant do it :(

How will it cost you more,explain, may be a solution. :old:

im in the family stand gwyn

my ticket this year is student price £149 canton is £229 = +£80
my daughters ticket is £49 in the canton its £149 = +£100

total = +£180 :(

even if i wernt a sponger it would still be +£100

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Same as me fella, when they that young you got to take advantage of the prices, we'll have to do our own bit in the family stand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Love the idea annis but IMO the only way this can work is if they swap the canton with the grange. Was in the canton last year and it just didn't seem right being so far from the away fans, anyway how can it be safe to have the away fans so close to the family stand?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" THERE ARE OVER 2,000 EMPTY SEASON TICKET SEATS "

IN THE CANTON STAND, I've got a meeting down the Club tomorrow morning to have a look at the seating arrangements.
Banners/Flags/Standing/Noise etc etc will ALL BE ALLOWED NEXT SEASON IN THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Are people interested in moving over, I am hoping to get 250 seats together for THIS FORUM, lET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF IT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Price Freeze GUARANTEED for 5 Years REMAINS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34157 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm in 106 lets get this stand bouncing every game......Need to be able to put our flags back up on the boards behind us. I bought a new flag for the new ground was ok to put it up till they put sponsors around the top and thats it cant put it there anymore. :( :( :(

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:32 pm

im hopefully going to make this :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:33 pm

spear 21 bluebird wrote:im hopefully going to make this :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Count me in, cheers Annis

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:47 pm

wdb2721 wrote:Count me in, cheers Annis

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Im in the canton end rite up the top smack in the middle of tha goal, n fair play me n the boys got it jumping from day 1 so if 1 doesn't like en fuk off we need the gwd old days back!!!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:21 pm

spear 21 bluebird wrote:im hopefully going to make this :ayatollah:

top job if you can fella

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:Im in the canton end rite up the top smack in the middle of tha goal, n fair play me n the boys got it jumping from day 1 so if 1 doesn't like en fuk off we need the gwd old days back!!!

me too fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:29 pm

why cant we start it this year ? as a warm up and to help promotion ??

:ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:11 am

bleed_blue wrote:why cant we start it this year ? as a warm up and to help promotion ??

ye it would be great to start it this season

annis could we take flag polls into the canton and wave them now? or does it have to start next season?
and if not then everyone take a scarf and hold it up :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:52 am

spear 21 bluebird wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:why cant we start it this year ? as a warm up and to help promotion ??

ye it would be great to start it this season

annis could we take flag polls into the canton and wave them now? or does it have to start next season?
and if not then everyone take a scarf and hold it up :ayatollah:

^^^^
What this man said :D

Cmon Annis lets start it now

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Davidreesevans wrote:dont you loose your price freeze agreement if you move into a different price band?

THEY'VE GUARANTEED WE WONT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Defo said we WOULD lose it by 'moving bands' in the paperwork received....and there's me thinking of joining the Premier Club!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record, I wouldn't give PMG the satisfaction....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:00 am

BigGwynram wrote:Same as me fella, when they that young you got to take advantage of the prices, we'll have to do our own bit in the family stand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe we should concentrate our effort on the middle of the family stand i know carl is in that area and sam, im over on the quadrant to the mo but would consider a move to the right area, as long as my girl could see.

also they could make the ruling softer there too, seeing as its kids, they want to have fun, let them sing shout jump blow horns and wave flags, make it fun for them to go :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Same as me fella, when they that young you got to take advantage of the prices, we'll have to do our own bit in the family stand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe we should concentrate our effort on the middle of the family stand i know carl is in that area and sam, im over on the quadrant to the mo but would consider a move to the right area, as long as my girl could see.

also they could make the ruling softer there too, seeing as its kids, they want to have fun, let them sing shout jump blow horns and wave flags, make it fun for them to go :ayatollah:

Carl wants to come over to us if WE MOVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:39 am

Would you be able to find out about seating arrangements just say for example a group of people that sit next to each other who wanted to move over together could they be seated together in the Canton? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:40 am

Would you be able to find out about seating arrangements just say for example a group of people that sit next to each other who wanted to move over together could they be seated together in the Canton? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:45 am

Personally i still think a singing section should be set up in Blocks 116 & 117 of the Ninian Stand that way you can have singing coming from at least 2 areas of the ground. My fear is if the majority of singers move to the Canton it will kill any atmosphere in the Ninian Stand and the Stewards will get more draconian and operate a zero tolerance in the Ninian stand :(

Personally i don't want to move from 116 as i have a great view of the pitch and a lot of good friends around me we all like to stand up and sing when ever we can but sit down most of the time in respect of others around us. I think we could end up very isolated in 116 and either end up not singing or being picked on by the Stewards :(

Is there no chance of making 116 and 117 a Singing Section for the Ninian that way anyone who doesn't want to move to the Canton but enjoys creating a atmosphere could still be accomodated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:03 pm

think long and hard about moving lads, if you don't like it in the canton stand you'll have a hard job getting a seat back in the ninian if we go up, and if we don't go up which is a strong possibilty qpr, forest, leicester and the jacks all looking strong, they won't extend the away section anyway

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:10 pm

CANTON BANNERS SCARF RAISING

START NOW START NOW START NOW :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:

Carl wants to come over to us if WE MOVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im presuming he's going to have simular expences then of £100 extra for angharad :(
maybe even more if she is under 10

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 pm

The boys from CWM are in the Canton and they are always up for a good crack, come and join us over here. :ayatollah: :lol: :o :P :evil:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:10 pm

250 hardcore forum members....recipe for trouble? lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:31 pm

GLASCOEDBLUE wrote:Annis, would it be possible to ask the club tomorrow if at a set time during the second half against Reading next Tuesday that the stewards allow people to come into the Canton End from 117 & 118 so you can all see if this will work before people start swopping stands.
It will give a good idea if everybody on Tuesday then got behind the team in one area to see who good if could get.
They can only say no.

Already in 104 so come and join us.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

great shout, would be amazing if we could get that to happen :ayatollah: