Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Adel Taraabt

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Adel Taarabt : «Je suis sur les tablettes de Manchester United»

Dans cet entretien, Adel Taarabt revient sur son transfert au club anglais Manchester United. Il souhaite jouer à nouveau au sein de l’équipe nationale.

Re: Adel Taraabt

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 pm

je deteste la manchester united :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 pm

u might but Taraabt doesnt :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:09 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:15 pm

ALM : On laisse entendre que vous allez rejoindre le club anglais Manchester United ?
Adel Taarabt : Effectivement ! Je suis sur les tablettes du prestigieux club Manchester United. Mais rien n’est encore officiel pour le moment. J’ai eu des discussions avec les managers du club anglais au sujet de mon transfert après ma prestation dimanche 23 janvier lors du match contre Coventry City. Je suis prêt à partir à Manchster United. On verra donc en fin de saison en espérant atteindre l’objectif fixé avec mon club actuel Queens Park Rangers. J’apprécie particulièrement le championnat d’Angleterre et donc je ne serai pas contre l’idée de poursuivre ma carrière à Manchester United. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Basically had talks with mancs after the QPR v Coventry game and he is ready to go to Manchester United :lol: :lol: :lol: - poor old QPR - Nail + Coffin comes to mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:21 pm

Please god!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:22 pm

He says in loose english he is on the Shelves of manchester United but nothing official yet - but looks like it - coming from his own mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:25 pm

were you see this to?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Here:-
http://www.aujourdhui.ma/sports-details80502.html

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm

He's not QPR's player to sell dont forget, he's Tottenhams and he pissed them off by saying he wished he joined Arsenal rather than Tottenham. What better way for Tottenham to piss Arsenal off than selling a player they want to the Mancs :lol: :lol: :lol: - Like Ramsey in reverse innit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 pm

I thought Taraabt was bought after an initial loan spell?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 pm

I stand corrected he is a QPR player - not on loan :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm

:lol: I bet it was good while it lasted though eh

QPR have the power to ask for silly money though, he's vital to their promotion push.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Have i missed something how he is he a spurs player to sell?

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Dafydd wrote::lol: I bet it was good while it lasted though eh

QPR have the power to ask for silly money though, he's vital to their promotion push.

yeah but if they get offered enough to make a big profit hey wil take it but it will be the biggest mistake they ever make he is pivotal to them. They would not be the same team without him and why was he having talks on Sunday after the game with Manc representatives if QPR had not sanctioned it? no smoke without fire :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Casual wrote:Have i missed something how he is he a spurs player to sell?

He isn't...

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Obviously Spurs didn't see anything in him to make them want to keep him there.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:Obviously Spurs didn't see anything in him to make them want to keep him there.

Think they fecked up :lol: cos The Mancs, The Scousers and The Gooners all want him - can't all be wrong. Anyway, it's plain for all to see the kid is class. In France they talk about him as the 2nd Zidane :lol:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Actual, translation:

Yes! I'm on the shelves of the prestigious club Manchester United. But nothing is official yet. I had discussions with the managers of the English club about my transfer after my performance Sunday, January 23 during the match against Coventry City. I'm ready to go to Manchster United. So we'll see later in the season hoping to reach the target with my current club Queens Park Rangers. I particularly like the English league and so I am not against the idea of continuing my career at Manchester United.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:25 am

Calmmmmm down ladies.

Tarbs said in October he will be leaving in January for Newcastle, he says a lot to big himself up. I have no doubt Man Utd are tracking him as he is the most exciting player to have played at this level for many years.

He has made it 100% clear he will be going nowhere until he helps QPR achieve promotion first. If this is the case I would wish him well as he is a player who should be playing at the very top.

But for now he is all ours & is helping us get to the promised land.

Love it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:37 am

C-MOB wrote:Calmmmmm down ladies.

Tarbs said in October he will be leaving in January for Newcastle, he says a lot to big himself up. I have no doubt Man Utd are tracking him as he is the most exciting player to have played at this level for many years.

He has made it 100% clear he will be going nowhere until he helps QPR achieve promotion first. If this is the case I would wish him well as he is a player who should be playing at the very top.

But for now he is all ours & is helping us get to the promised land.

Love it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree - it says in that piece that he is concentrating on helping QPR get up first. No different to the sort of things Jay has said, though of course he hasn't said he wants to go anywhere. Shame, as it would have been nice to see them cope without him for the rest of the .

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:06 am

Exactly 1962 players talk themselves up, its an ego thing.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he went to a big club as he has all the attributes (minus temperament possibly).

Talking of Jay aint he gone yet? :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:06 am

Exactly 1962 players talk themselves up, its an ego thing.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he went to a big club as he has all the attributes (minus temperament possibly).

Talking of Jay aint he gone yet? :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:35 am

Getting a bit close to the wire for Jay to go now - likewise Taarabt. If either club are going to make a big push now, they have to make sure they keep hold of these players and don't disrupt the squad with a couple of days of the window to go. OK bringing in decent players, but none out now and I hope Adam Matthews delays any potential move until the deadline has past. :) :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:11 am

I agree mate it is getting close to the wire but deadline day always throws up surprises & last minute bids, really hope we don't get any. I'm pretty sure if Jay was going to leave he would of done so by now. I know he had talks with Newcastle last week but that could be about a potential move in the summer I guess, would inflate his salary if that was the case.

Its gonna be a very interesting 18-19 games and our match with you in April could actually turn out to be a game of gargantuan proportions if things stay as they are.

Bring it on!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 am

C-MOB wrote:I agree mate it is getting close to the wire but deadline day always throws up surprises & last minute bids, really hope we don't get any. I'm pretty sure if Jay was going to leave he would of done so by now. I know he had talks with Newcastle last week but that could be about a potential move in the summer I guess, would inflate his salary if that was the case.

Its gonna be a very interesting 18-19 games and our match with you in April could actually turn out to be a game of gargantuan proportions if things stay as they are.

I'm in agreement this I think will be a defining moment for our automatic bid, and what a game it will be.

Jack and Forest first though.....!!!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 am

rb1976 wrote:
C-MOB wrote:I agree mate it is getting close to the wire but deadline day always throws up surprises & last minute bids, really hope we don't get any. I'm pretty sure if Jay was going to leave he would of done so by now. I know he had talks with Newcastle last week but that could be about a potential move in the summer I guess, would inflate his salary if that was the case.

I'm in agreement this I think will be a defining moment for our automatic bid, and what a game it will be.

Jack and Forest first though.....!!!!! :ayatollah:

Agree again regarding Jay - apparently the toon made a derisory offer that wasn't even considered. We we have a lot of tough games to get through before April - I think they will be more season defining than the rematch against QPR. I do hope we stuff you after the ay you turned os over here last season :o :o I have a lot of time for QPR as they were the opponents for my first ever match in 1972 and we won then 4-2; a repeat would be a cracking result 8-)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Bluebird, we lost to you in 1972 4-2? Hate to tell you pal but we didn't lose to you during that year! Must be someone else you have a soft spot for! :D

Nice to see you guys getting wound up over Taraabt leaving, you must be worried if he stays, which I am sure he will. And for any of you that believe in karma, the last time QPR clinched the second league in England was in 1983, the date, 23rd April, we beat Leeds 2-1. How do I remember? Because it was my 17th birthday. Now 28 years later, with a few extra pounds added and the snows of wisdom well and truely settled for life on my head, I expect to be celebrating my 45th birthday in exactly the same way as my 17th!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:16 pm

DWQPR wrote:Bluebird, we lost to you in 1972 4-2? Hate to tell you pal but we didn't lose to you during that year! Must be someone else you have a soft spot for! :D

Nice to see you guys getting wound up over Taraabt leaving, you must be worried if he stays, which I am sure he will. And for any of you that believe in karma, the last time QPR clinched the second league in England was in 1983, the date, 23rd April, we beat Leeds 2-1. How do I remember? Because it was my 17th birthday. Now 28 years later, with a few extra pounds added and the snows of wisdom well and truely settled for life on my head, I expect to be celebrating my 45th birthday in exactly the same way as my 17th!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you celebrate your 17th on all fours i presume!!