Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Adel Taraabt

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Sorry - got my years wrong - it was 1970 :oops:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:19 pm

wdb2721 wrote:
DWQPR wrote:Bluebird, we lost to you in 1972 4-2? Hate to tell you pal but we didn't lose to you during that year! Must be someone else you have a soft spot for! :D

Nice to see you guys getting wound up over Taraabt leaving, you must be worried if he stays, which I am sure he will. And for any of you that believe in karma, the last time QPR clinched the second league in England was in 1983, the date, 23rd April, we beat Leeds 2-1. How do I remember? Because it was my 17th birthday. Now 28 years later, with a few extra pounds added and the snows of wisdom well and truely settled for life on my head, I expect to be celebrating my 45th birthday in exactly the same way as my 17th!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you celebrate your 17th on all fours i presume!!

Oops, got my years mixed up - it was 1970 :oops: :oops:

Taraabt is a good player, but wound up and worried if he stays - erm, no.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm

oops, got my years mixed up - it was 1970 :oops: :oops:

Taraabt is a good player, but am I worried if he stays - erm no.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:22 pm

So good, I said it three times - technology don;t you just love it.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:19 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Basically had talks with mancs after the QPR v Coventry game and he is ready to go to Manchester United :lol: :lol: :lol: - poor old QPR - Nail + Coffin comes to mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF true, would be SUPERB!!

Can't see it, though. Surely Warnock would feel undermined in his task and take the long walk??

Bring it on!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Basically had talks with mancs after the QPR v Coventry game and he is ready to go to Manchester United :lol: :lol: :lol: - poor old QPR - Nail + Coffin comes to mind :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF true, would be SUPERB!!

Can't see it, though. Surely Warnock would feel undermined in his task and take the long walk??

Bring it on!!

Suppose its the same as in the summer when he was talking to Barcelona & Real Madrid & ended up in Shepherds Bush?!! :roll:

I think its called 'hamming it up'

Warnock just publicly thanked the board for getting him every target he asked for this transfer window why would they sell they are worth £20 Billion? He's ours & he's taking us up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:01 pm

nah he was talking to the mancs last sunday about the price of jaffa cakes

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 pm

ihatealiens wrote:nah he was talking to the mancs last sunday about the price of jaffa cakes

Oh sorry I didn't realise you were in the room when this meeting took place.

My apologies.

:roll: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:25 pm

ihatealiens wrote:nah he was talking to the mancs last sunday about the price of jaffa cakes

Jaffa cakes without a doubt are best served chilled with a piping hot cup of tea. No sugar thanks! :D

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:Obviously Spurs didn't see anything in him to make them want to keep him there.

Wrong....

He WAS rated at Spurs but they found him to be greedy on the ball, as he thought he could do it all on his own and rarely passed to his team mates

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: