Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble at ST Andrew's

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Apparently it kicked off quite a bit before the brum game tonight. I wonder if it'll be all over the press tomorrow as it is when city have a bit of bother ; especially as it's the west midlands plod, its everywhere in the press before we even travel to wolves/brum/W.B.A....

Re: Trouble at ST Andrew's

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:Apparently it kicked off quite a bit before the brum game tonight. I wonder if it'll be all over the press tomorrow as it is when city have a bit of bother ; especially as it's the west midlands plod, its everywhere in the press before we even travel to wolves/brum/W.B.A....

exactly be sod all said

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:Apparently it kicked off quite a bit before the brum game tonight. I wonder if it'll be all over the press tomorrow as it is when city have a bit of bother ; especially as it's the west midlands plod, its everywhere in the press before we even travel to wolves/brum/W.B.A....

Blues fans get blamed for a lot of trouble and like us and millwall get crucified by the media. Liverpool, Utd and Leeds all have hooligan elements but the media avoids major reporting of incidents at their games

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Hope the hammers run em everywhere ,brummie twats

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 pm

dont know what your on about nobody seen anything :roll:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:05 am

they said on the news, there was trouble before the game as fans clashed outside the ground :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 am

It's defo going on after I drove back past it and the police were struggling never seen so many riot shields

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 am

glad west ham are out i cant stand um. send um down aswell :D