Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gary Neville lined up to be new sky pundit

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:45 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml

if true, worst move ever, the guy is too dull!

Re: Gary Neville lined up to be new sky pundit

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 am

Excellent choice, him and Graeme Souness would show up Redknapp and his almighty bulge!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:40 am

Jamie Redknapp is a horrible pundit, unless he's on the panel of an advertising show or 'UK's Next Top Always Injured Model' no business being in football at all with his about 5 full seasons of football in his career. But Gary Neville? The most overrated full back in the last decade? :roll:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:44 am

Sergeant Dribble wrote:Excellent choice, him and Graeme Souness would show up Redknapp and his almighty bulge!

gary neville is a tit, they'd be better off getting avram grunt in for his looks and infectious personality :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:50 am

Not keen on him as a manager at all, but I quite enjoyed Sam Allardyce's commentary on Monday, maybe give him a trial, he's got the Andy Gray build ;)

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:53 am

its a job for jeff stelling. he could still do countdown if he wanted and do sunday/monday footy and be in the bucks!
they should do away with all this computerised shit that gray and keys did.
just get jeff and a few other popular figures that understand the game and let them speak sense for half hour pre match!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:04 am

Paul Merson please!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 am

I really thought Stelling would have done it Monday for cover but I'd much rather keep him in his role at Soccer Saturday as I think he's superb and want to see him and the usuals to stay there.

I think it might be Ben Sheperd or Simon Thomas taking over Richard Keys role.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 am

Oh no !

Can you imagine it !

Martin Tyler "So now we go back to gary in the studio?"

Gary "to me, to you!" :D :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 am

What's Steve Thompson doing these days? Would make an excellent pundit and could knock up a song during the commercial breaks :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:23 am

milly44 wrote:
Sergeant Dribble wrote:Excellent choice, him and Graeme Souness would show up Redknapp and his almighty bulge!

gary neville is a tit, they'd be better off getting avram grunt in for his looks and infectious personality :D

One of the finest full backs these shores have produced, not the most charismatic but his views would be forthright and his opinions would not be washed down.