Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2nd City Derby

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 am

Didnt even sell out at St Andrews the other week...only 22k in there, and it was a Prem game - shit support.

Probay because of all the games that were on tele that day, I bet the proper fans were fuming. Ive never thought of Brum as a big club anyway tbh, and i would also bet they think exactly the same about us

Re: 2nd City Derby

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 am

JonScam wrote:Didnt even sell out at St Andrews the other week...only 22k in there, and it was a Prem game - shit support.

Probay because of all the games that were on tele that day, I bet the proper fans were fuming. Ive never thought of Brum as a big club anyway tbh, and i would also bet they think exactly the same about us

spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

JonScam wrote:Didnt even sell out at St Andrews the other week...only 22k in there, and it was a Prem game - shit support.

wasn't villas allication cut due to the trouble eariler in the season

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:12 pm

And if we wa brum last nite wed have bin on that pitch singing r hearts out let alone still be in the stadium it was empty in 5 mins! Shit fans!!