Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Well done Adam!!!!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 am

Fantastic bloke Saying what we all think.

Free housing to any scumbag who comes here is just the most absurd thing ever.

5 years is fair.

If I ever moved to another country outside the EU i Doubt if Id get a council house after Five years.

UKIP are getting a bit tidy

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 am

I like that idea, but once again the ' oh they are poor and weak lets help em' wimps will get the last say :evil:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Midfield general wrote:In todays Merthyr Express but a shame that the Echo hasn't printed it.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local ... -28060385/

Watch your head dont grow too fast boyo :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Fantastic idea although it has got no chance of seeing the light of day because it would be deemed as racist.

The annoying thing is most of those who would be shouting 'racist' are those who don't need social housing and are quite prepared to see the working class of this country go without so that they can implement policies which advance their own careers.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:15 pm

I'm a firm believer of if you don't put anything into the country (Tax, National Insurance etc) and are over the age of 18, you should get anything back.

That goes for British people too. Fed up of seeing people who don't work have a nicer car and lifestyle than me.

And I wouldn't trust some of those Big Issue sellers either. I work in retail and I set up a businees iPhone contract for them and weeks later I spotted them selling the Big Issue. Made me sick.

Its sad how conniving our country has come. Some people just looking for the next con. Be they British/Muslim/Jew anything.