Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOOTBALLERS!!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:52 am

One of our top players goes into the shop my mate manages the other day in Cardiff and says he wants a coat.
That's a coat for free of course because he's famous. So my mate calls up the supplier and says Mr ? wants one of your coats will you pay for it. Supplier says ok up to a value of £ 250, footballer picks a £500 pound coat and says I want that one.
My mate says sorry you can only have up to £250 free, with that the player says don't BOTHer and walks out. :o

to be a footballer hey.......

Re: FOOTBALLERS!!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:57 am

name him :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:32 am

welshdougie wrote:name him :ayatollah:

Clue is in there

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 am

rb1976 wrote:One of our top players goes into the shop my mate manages the other day in Cardiff and says he wants a coat.
That's a coat for free of course because he's famous. So my mate calls up the supplier and says Mr ? wants one of your coats will you pay for it. Supplier says ok up to a value of £ 250, footballer picks a £500 pound coat and says I want that one.
My mate says sorry you can only have up to £250 free, with that the player says don't BOTHer and walks out. :o

to be a footballer hey.......

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:43 am

Must try that at the Ferrari garage on Penarth Road, they might say no but i can have a masserati instead

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 am

Never knew Jay was that skint!! Hurry up and give him a payrise Jonesy! :lol:

Seriously though if that's true, what a wanker. Its not as if they don't have enough money.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:10 am

Soon as i started reading it i knew it was Jay for some reason :lol: what shop was this?

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 am

Hahaha, Casual, I thought exactly the same. I can imagine him going in with his flat cap on as well! :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 am

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, Casual, I thought exactly the same. I can imagine him going in with his flat cap on as well! :D

He also had a minder with him to help the shop manager make a decision :lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 am

rb1976 wrote:
Zabier wrote:Hahaha, Casual, I thought exactly the same. I can imagine him going in with his flat cap on as well! :D

He also had a minder with him to help the shop manager make a decision :lol:

:roll: :roll:

Sorry Jay, good footballer but you come across as a bit of an arse.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:17 pm

:lol: :lol: Ye i can see him in there now with his flat cap on

Seems to be turning into an arse since his England call up, or was he anyway just more media spotlight on him now?