Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What a load of bollox

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:27 am

Three Cardiff players and one Swansea player. Says it all! :D

In all honesty, if it draws more kids from the Valleys in to get involved in football as well as rugby or instead of rugby then I am all for it.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:42 am

there's quite a lot of Swansea fans living up in the Cynon Valley area and Rhigos is just as close to Jackland as it it is to Cardiff then why not ?? Like the previous poster says it keeps rugby out of the schools :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:55 am

Look at the size of Parkin compared to Williams :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be worth giving him a good 20 minutes against the Jacks. Think he'll batter them!!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:06 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Players and managers coseying up together, no wonder the derby atmosphere is dead nowadays. We may aswell join together and make Cardsea?

I may be overeacting but f8ck helping them get more fans even if they desperately need them :evil:

the initiative is all about promoting football and sport to schools and healthier lifestyles and nothing to do with either team wanting more supporters ............ Im sure if south Wales had 3 league teams then players from there would also attend . Besides I bet the kids were all interested in Bellamy and prob havnt got a fekkin clue who ALL the others are :lol:

derby day atmospheres at the Liberty are subdued due to the crazy tkt allocation Cardiff get , which I supose is better than the total away bans we had in late 80's early 90's ? Home atmospheres have been brill at CCS and Ninian for EVERY derby game Ive been to ( even the one's with zero Jack away support ) ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Yeah, nice to see Ashley Williams there.

Cares so much about the community kicked the ball into the crowd not caring if it hit a child...

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:11 pm

nerd wrote:Yeah, nice to see Ashley Williams there.

Cares so much about the community kicked the ball into the crowd not caring if it hit a child...

like him or not I have a feeling he will be captaining the Welsh team nxt game ? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
nerd wrote:Yeah, nice to see Ashley Williams there.

like him or not I have a feeling he will be captaining the Welsh team nxt game ? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yeah, funny that...

Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:01 pm

I think it is very sad that anyone could object to these players giving up their spare time to encourage youngsters to play sport. I applaud any player, irrespective of his club, who takes the time and effort to give something back to the community. So well done Bellamy, Parkin and Matthews and also well done to Williams and Lucas.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:12 pm

What is football coming to, f*cking jackie scum. :roll: