Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The next 4 games.....

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:47 am

Reading (H)
Swansea (A)
Scunthorpe (H)
Burnley (H)

I'm certainly not looking to put any unnecessary pressure on the team in this post but when you look at these next 4 fixtures, we really do have a great chance to cement our places as title contenders. The minimum we should be looking for from these games is 10 points out of a possible 12. If we win the 3 home games and get a draw away at Swansea then I feel that will be a great return. If we get 12 out 12 points then I really will start believing we can win this league. Yes we've had a bad run but that's behind us now. We've played superbly in the league fixtures since Leeds (H) and this is the chance we need to push on to make sure that we put ourselves in the best possible position come what May! We need every Bluebird to make sure that the CCS is as intimidating as Ninian used to be and then we can all start looking at the final push for promition.

No matter what our friends down the road think, this is OUR time! This is OUR season and WE will be the ones celebrating promtion at Burnley on the final day of the season. We are without question the best set of football fans/family on this planet and every single one of us has a job to do so in the fantastic words of our friend and fellow Bluebird Ali....C'MON! SUPPORT THE BOYS AND MAAAAAKEE SOOOOOME NOOOOOOIIIISSSEEEEEE!!!!!