Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Suggestion if we make prem

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:44 pm

I think that i we make them prem them us fans who have had a season ticket this year or longer shud all be put closer as if we do make prem it wud be good to see whos coming cos weve made the prem or alsoo whos had a season ticket cos of premiership football :)

Re: Suggestion if we make prem

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:54 pm

If this means I have to endure another season of Dai Hunt then I'm out!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Lol.. He was by me, my brother and old man in bob bank, ninian park for 3 years before i moved to grange for a season :L

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:04 pm

harty10 wrote:Lol.. He was by me, my brother and old man in bob bank, ninian park for 3 years before i moved to grange for a season :L

Annoying isn't the word. JAY JAY JAY JAY all game!

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:20 pm

harty10 wrote:I think that i we make them prem them us fans who have had a season ticket this year or longer shud all be put closer as if we do make prem it wud be good to see whos coming cos weve made the prem or alsoo whos had a season ticket cos of premiership football :)

why should it matter when you start supporting the club - we are all city fans aren't we. I had to stop going regularly in the mid 1990s because with three kids I couldn't afford it, but as soon as I could I went back and that might be the case for others. I'd still rather see our ground full of new fans if we make the prem than seeing local kids wearing Liverpool, Utd or other shirts instead of the city.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:24 pm

harty10 wrote:I think that i we make them prem them us fans who have had a season ticket this year or longer shud all be put closer as if we do make prem it wud be good to see whos coming cos weve made the prem or alsoo whos had a season ticket cos of premiership football :)

'If' !!?????? -----WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!