Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANDY GRAY JOKES - ADD SOME OF YOUR OWN

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Andy Gray has been offered a contract for being a voice over in Yorkie Bar Adverts :D :ayatollah:

Re: ANDY GRAY JOKES - ADD SOME OF YOUR OWN

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Suppose you have to feel a bit sorry for Andy Gray. Worked for Sky for 15 years and the first time he talked any f*cking sense the c**t gets sacked! :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 pm

If a woman leaves the kitchen before dinner is served, is she offside?

Yes, unless there are at least two domestic appliances between her and the table. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

The Sun

Today's Page 3 beauty is 17 year old Penny (36-24-36) from Newcastle. She says:

"Sky were right to sack Andy Gray. It's wrong for men to leer at young girls.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Sexism in football: Bit of a Gray area.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Due to his recent sexist behaviour Andy Gray's TV career in the UK now looks dead and buried, although a light has emerged at the end of the tunnel with an offer to front Taliban TV's new project programme, 'Let's Kick a Whore'

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:36 pm

For hire: Pundit, looking for work in Middle East, Iran/Saudi Arabia etc, basically anywhere, f**cking women know their place. All offers to andygray@jobseekers.com

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Following the termination of my employment with BSkyB for making disparaging remarks about the female form I have taken a long hard look at myself and realised that I am but a foolish man. I have sought solace not from a bottle, small pills with funny names, strange looking flour or indeed those little musherooms that grow on Hay Bluff......

I have become a man, I have given myself to the one true God, Allah be praised, with his mercey and the other things. Yeh though I walk through the valley of unemployment, cast aside by the infidels, I as a follower of Allah the maginificent (and the other stuff) can tread the holy path to the great mosque the infidels call the "Dole Office". Allah be praised for his magnificence, not only will the infidels bestow upon me a free house, an expense account and several virgins that I can treat like shit but they will pay me for tale of woe. Allah be praised.