Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lets just fuckin do em the leaches

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:14 pm

l ots goin on, things bein set in place kumar ad it r u lot up for it ? our club bein raped + mismanaged by the yorkshire puddin +his cronies flipflop,harris,spencer,the media bloke ,+whittley? R U LOT UP FOR IT? VALLEY BOYS R CCFC IS ALL WE GOT AND WE R BEIN SHAFTED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT GIVE A f**k BOUT OUR CLUB JUST THEIR ARSE POCKETS OPEN UR EYES LETS f**k EM UP ANGRY AS f**k

Re: lets just fuckin do em the leaches

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Gorra love cider :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, the sooner the pudding go's the better........Not forgetting a scouser who won't be far behind :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Thats more like it Sam, Ridsdale cant tolerate personal pressure and will buckle , hes another 160k away before he has to walk, does he deserve it for destroying your football club?

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:27 pm

What happened to siege mentallity TNT?........ :D The sooner the public unite and get on his case the better :ayatollah:
Last edited by NinianSHEEP on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Scrumpy? :lol:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 pm

more like hurlimanns !!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Trust me I know those who have driven out Peter before, he makes it easy really, you just need to hit the correct buttons for the jackpot. He detests real fan pressure.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:36 pm

couldnt agree more with you sam, this is mog your butty from the valleys and il be with you all the way son even if it means us getting banned because we love our football club and you people on our messageboards say that you love our club if you do why do you sit back and do nothing and watch these robbin basterds destroy our club, because by doing nothing your actully destroying your own football club, talk is cheap action is needed for the sake of our football club people need to get off theyr ass and do something about it as we may not have a football club to support if things countinue as they are, and then wel all sit back and say to ourselves "why didnt we do something about that" and itl be to late. sorry this may upset a few people but i dont giv a fk, because the reality of the situation is staring us in the face. Annis you know who i am 'Mog the pub Rhondda, and u know i mean what i say from the heart. cardiff city forever, forever bluebirds.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 pm

mog wrote:couldnt agree more with you sam, this is mog your butty from the valleys and il be with you all the way son even if it means us getting banned because we love our football club and you people on our messageboards say that you love our club if you do why do you sit back and do nothing and watch these robbin basterds destroy our club, because by doing nothing your actully destroying your own football club, talk is cheap action is needed for the sake of our football club people need to get off theyr ass and do something about it as we may not have a football club to support if things countinue as they are, and then wel all sit back and say to ourselves "why didnt we do something about that" and itl be to late. sorry this may upset a few people but i dont giv a fk, because the reality of the situation is staring us in the face. Annis you know who i am 'Mog the pub Rhondda, and u know i mean what i say from the heart. cardiff city forever, forever bluebirds.

Couldn't agree more! Lets organise something. The sooner the better, when the heat kicks in we will know exactly how much Mr Ridsdale loves the club!

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:45 pm

:ayatollah: City till I die - you hear it - lets see it :ayatollah:

I'm sure up n down the country Cardiff is being watched very carefully - we all know what clubs are waiting to see if anything is done by the fans in regards to the shit thats happening round us..... and it seems every day just a little bit more is being revealed - the true extent is never going to be known by the fans - but surely all the "delay" tactics are just to keep this kind of thing from kicking off.

When? what date? & who is going to decide that enough bullshit is enough bullshit :evil: :evil: :evil:

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:54 pm

mog wrote:couldnt agree more with you sam, this is mog your butty from the valleys and il be with you all the way son even if it means us getting banned because we love our football club and you people on our messageboards say that you love our club if you do why do you sit back and do nothing and watch these robbin basterds destroy our club, because by doing nothing your actully destroying your own football club, talk is cheap action is needed for the sake of our football club people need to get off theyr ass and do something about it as we may not have a football club to support if things countinue as they are, and then wel all sit back and say to ourselves "why didnt we do something about that" and itl be to late. sorry this may upset a few people but i dont giv a fk, because the reality of the situation is staring us in the face. Annis you know who i am 'Mog the pub Rhondda, and u know i mean what i say from the heart. cardiff city forever, forever bluebirds.

Thats the spirit that will remove Ridsdale, he will destroy you otherwise to a point you may never recover.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:05 am

TNT i have sent 3 replies 2 your post and non have surfaced ? i will try again your posts and viws r well respected by our lads wot really gets under the riddlers skin? u can imagine wot we wanna/gonna do.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:13 am

TNT, do you care to reveal your identity? Just curious.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 am

Firstly thank you Sam for your kind words, I have not seen your replies sorry. Sam Ridsdale will destroy your Club as he has others unless you get fans to take action. Paper shuffling is not as effective as fan action.

Leeds, he went to hiding in Norfolk.

Barnsley, he went awol.

Why? The real football fans got to him.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 am

ccfclover wrote:TNT, do you care to reveal your identity? Just curious.

Not at present , I come with no malice, I just dont wish to see Ridsdale destroy another football Club as he has prior, is that okay with you?

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:22 am

TNT wrote:Firstly thank you Sam for your kind words, I have not seen your replies sorry. Sam Ridsdale will destroy your Club as he has others unless you get fans to take action. Paper shuffling is not as effective as fan action.

Leeds, he went to hiding in Norfolk.

Barnsley, he went awol.

Why? The real football fans got to him.

TNT, what is the Leeds uptake on Ridsdales latest controversy's

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:28 am

Cheers TNT gona b interestin 10-14 days, dont know who you are but many thanks for the information and advice given ,every dog has its day and this dog is gona have is and his cronies . thanks again .

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:32 am

Sam you right mate, why the f**k was he paid half a million bonus last season? He gets paid 7k a week to do a job and he got a bonus on top? And to make it worst he didnt even do his job cos look at the recent financial shit we are in. He is here for one thing and that is to cream as much as he can out of CCFC. Time to stop getting sucked in it is action time.... He is a very clever man he has the Echo wrapped around his finger.............

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:35 am

BlueCheg wrote:Sam you right mate, why the f**k was he paid half a million bonus last season? He gets paid 7k a week to do a job and he got a bonus on top? And to make it worst he didnt even do his job cos look at the recent financial shit we are in. He is here for one thing and that is to cream as much as he can out of CCFC. Time to stop getting sucked in it is action time.... He is a very clever man he has the Echo wrapped around his finger.............

Agreed 100%! He refuses to talk to the national papers but talks to the Echo........Transparent sorry to say kunt!

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:36 am

Leeds/Barnsley are just glad to be rid. Hes not welcome in any Northern Football Club.

Tomorrow I will tell you how he convinced Sam Hammam, how to allow him back into football as no other would touch him.

It did make me chuckle tonight with the " Baker" emails to which he replied " look what I had to take over"

6 points clear, and an Academy full of tadpoles turning into frogs is my answer!

Goodnight all.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 am

TNT wrote:
ccfclover wrote:TNT, do you care to reveal your identity? Just curious.

Not at present , I come with no malice, I just dont wish to see Ridsdale destroy another football Club as he has prior, is that okay with you?

Thats fine, you can do what you like. Only asking :lol:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:42 am

TNT wrote:Leeds/Barnsley are just glad to be rid. Hes not welcome in any Northern Football Club.

Tomorrow I will tell you how he convinced Sam Hammam, how to allow him back into football as no other would touch him.

It did make me chuckle tonight with the " Baker" emails to which he replied " look what I had to take over"

6 points clear, and an Academy full of tadpoles turning into frogs is my answer!

Goodnight all.

Was that in the Championship TNT, or League 1?

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:43 am

I agree lets organise something and get this c**t out of here

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:44 am

sam wrote:Cheers TNT gona b interestin 10-14 days, dont know who you are but many thanks for the information and advice given ,every dog has its day and this dog is gona have is and his cronies . thanks again .

Good luck Sam.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:46 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
TNT wrote:Leeds/Barnsley are just glad to be rid. Hes not welcome in any Northern Football Club.

Goodnight all.

Was that in the Championship TNT, or League 1?

All of Yorkshire/ Lancashire. Only time regions united on something.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:57 am

So your definately from yorkshire as you put it at the top of all of your posts?

C'mon ya Northern Nancy who are ya :lol: :lol: :lol:

I suggest Mr TNT is a bitter Leeds fan, praying on cardiff's turmoil.

XX

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:58 am

Just a suggestion :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:04 am

Mog,

It's YOUR Club, do not let the collar and tie brigade take it away, especially those who have taken out and never placed in!

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 am

I will imply most certainly that TNT is a Leeds Fan.

If you take a close look at his posts you will see he always says "Your club" or something of that nature.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:32 am

Try again!