Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO...ANNIS...REF SEASON TICKET CHANGE

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 pm

ANNIS SPOKE TO YOU LAST NIGHT ABOUT SWAPPING OVER MY MATES SEASON TICKET SO MY BROTHER COULD HAVE IT SO WE CAN KEEP A GROUP OF 4 TOGETHER ,YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA ASL AT THE MEETING ...HOPE YOU HAD A CHANCE ...COULD YOU LET ME KNOW ....SORRY BOUT THE CAPS LEFT IT ON..

Re: FAO...ANNIS...REF SEASON TICKET CHANGE

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:17 pm

d20 wrote:ANNIS SPOKE TO YOU LAST NIGHT ABOUT SWAPPING OVER MY MATES SEASON TICKET SO MY BROTHER COULD HAVE IT SO WE CAN KEEP A GROUP OF 4 TOGETHER ,YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA ASL AT THE MEETING ...HOPE YOU HAD A CHANCE ...COULD YOU LET ME KNOW ....SORRY BOUT THE CAPS LEFT IT ON..

youve copied me :lol:

To keep it at that price freeze it will have to be at first bought in your mates name, then maybe later on changed lol

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 pm

ok cheers annis maybe ill get him to call them a waffle some story and see what they say or like you say buy it in his name and then change it over ....all to do with his work is the reason.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:26 pm

d20 wrote:ok cheers annis maybe ill get him to call them a waffle some story and see what they say or like you say buy it in his name and then change it over ....all to do with his work is the reason.

Just buy it in his name first, you wont go wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:34 pm

cheers annis