Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O ANNIS

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Wouldn't it be good idea if the club reserved a day where we could all go down and queue up for the 200 or so season tickets available. We could have a forum day and make a day of it. Also this eay everyone who is moving gets to sit next to each other. Or is something else planned .

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34443 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: F.A.O ANNIS

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Some of us may not be able to make it througho other commitments who still want to move with the forum

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Why you answering my post I'm sat in the same room as you. f*cking numpty lol.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Why you answering my post I'm sat in the same room as you. f*cking numpty lol.

Just my thoughts mate :D

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Wouldn't it be good idea if the club reserved a day where we could all go down and queue up for the 200 or so season tickets available. We could have a forum day and make a day of it. Also this eay everyone who is moving gets to sit next to each other. Or is something else planned .

If We can get the numbers, I will arrange something :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Why you answering my post I'm sat in the same room as you. f*cking numpty lol.

:lol:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Yes cracking if it can be sorted. Im looking forward to an atmosphere at the CCS.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 pm

what about the Saturday before the jacks ? Best day for it.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:what about the Saturday before the jacks ? Best day for it.

Let me Ring Julian Tom

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34443 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Love it when a plan comes together. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:26 pm

you both want to get a life :D

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:54 am

Annis,

I'm not quite sure what ccfcgrangeend is on about, but if you're up for it I think it's a f*cking brilliant idea!

If you don't like it I think it's f*cking shit! Ban 'im!

When's Carl on next?