Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE NEED THE ECHO TO HELP

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

The club should ask the Echo to publicise this initiative, even though there are lot's of people on the net, not everyone uses the computer, believe it or not the Echo still gets the message out to the masses. ;)

Re: WE NEED THE ECHO TO HELP

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:The club should ask the Echo to publicise this initiative, even though there are lot's of people on the net, not everyone uses the computer, believe it or not the Echo still gets the message out to the masses. ;)

Terry is on Hols :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I will contact the Editor :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

:lol: Good joke Gwyn. Another classic.

Oh, wait..

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Like the old voucher system Gwyn? Sounds good to me fella! It was the reason we were down the city in the early nineties! Even tho one of us had a paper round and used to rob um :oops:

junior Bluebirds was the way forward then! I'll never forget when i had a letter saying i was a shareholder! Made me beam and brag for months... CCFC the way forward maybe taking a step back to the early nineties and giving something back to the fans instead of nothing which is whats happening now!

Saddening tbh, but thats how much things have changed.......RIP Ninian hostile atmosphere...I know not everygame but when it counted it was a cauldren!!!!!!

(I must get with the times) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Hmmmm.

To help what?

I am led to believe there is an egg chasing scrum down sort of thing, no sexism whatsoever, going down in the old football stadium within the next month or so and the lefty lot are planning a strike.

How does this affect the number one sport in Wales?

f**k the Echo.

Once we get to the promised land of the Premier League, the jurno's will be sucking our willy's like theres no tomorrow. :ayatollah:

I just hope they're female :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm sure Gwyn just means with regards letting people know about the block in the Canton Stand

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:The club should ask the Echo to publicise this initiative, even though there are lot's of people on the net, not everyone uses the computer, believe it or not the Echo still gets the message out to the masses. ;)

Terry is on Hols :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I will contact the Editor :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes, apparently he's gone on a camping trip....to Carl's lawn!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: