Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE THINK RAMSEY WILL

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:33 pm

help oli in the center ?

or do you think it will expose him more due to Ramsey forward running?

Re: ANYONE THINK RAMSEY WILL

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:47 pm

oli is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself lol i wana see ramsey bombing forward, setting up and scoring goals and terrising defences, we might only have him for a munth so lets make the most of him :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:49 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:oli is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself lol i wana see ramsey bombing forward, setting up and scoring goals and terrising defences, we might only have him for a munth so lets make the most of him :ayatollah:

u no where i getting at tho don't u on what i seen of oli he maybe be big etc but like bloody feather lol so be interesting how they work together lol

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:oli is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself lol i wana see ramsey bombing forward, setting up and scoring goals and terrising defences, we might only have him for a munth so lets make the most of him :ayatollah:

u no where i getting at tho don't u on what i seen of oli he maybe be big etc but like bloody feather lol so be interesting how they work together lol

So true mate,haha,he's such a girls blouse considerin his size

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 pm

i know m8 :lol: its going to be intresting like you say :ayatollah: lets just hope oli steps up to the plate :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Olifinjana is useless, no matter how good Ramsey is (not that I agree with his signing) he will not make Olifinjana look anywhere near decent.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:06 pm

He will help Oli a lot more than Peter "the passenger" Whittingham

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:18 am

I think Ramsey will be on the bench tbh :o

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:12 am

Sergeant Dribble wrote:Olifinjana is useless, no matter how good Ramsey is (not that I agree with his signing) he will not make Olifinjana look anywhere near decent.

Bloody 'ell :shock: Whilst he has had a drop in form, like most of them, in November and December can't you remember that he was, arguably, our most influential player before then :?

The Leeds and Watford games he appeared to be playing himself back into form, to claim Olifanjana is useless is somewhat over the top. Compare him to what we have had for the last 3 seasons in CM and still say he's useless :roll:

He ain't perfect but will, in my opinion, become very important for us if we start getting back on the front foot in games :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 am

At the start of the season Oli seemed to be playing deeper and just in front of the back 4 but against Watford he was pushing forward when what we needed at 3-0 was someone to say to him was.....

"Right! 3-0, lets keep it tight till half time and kill the game off.Oli sit in front of back 4 and we'll leave it to Chops and Jay to hit them on the break!"

It is all well and good having this attacking unit BUT someone has to do the "dirty" work !!

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am

Knowing dj he will play ramsey on the wing

Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:36 pm

If my memory serves me right,Rambo's first appearance for us was from the bench as a left back.What would be the team if Jones started him there against Reading ? After all,it seems to work for Gareth Bale and Spurs!!