Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

O/T Over Seas Call Centre's

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:45 am

Bring them back to the UK!!

Would it be to much to ask to call a UK company, in the UK, speak to somebody who understands my problem and fix it!!
:evil:
FFS!!!!!

Rant Over

Re: O/T Over Seas Call Centre's

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 am

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:Bring them back to the UK!!

Would it be to much to ask to call a UK company, in the UK, speak to somebody who understands my problem and fix it!!
:evil:
FFS!!!!!

Rant Over

But if they did that then they would have to employ British people and pay them wages. Just think of the damage that would do to their billions in profits.
Anyway this country needs to save a few bob by sending all the jobs overseas so that they can afford to pay out the benefits here of those who don't have jobs because all the jobs are overseas. If you know what I mean. :lol:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 am

Yeah, imagine that, people in work ha ha

My problem was with online banking. Today, decided not to work. Rang them up, they said can we go through some quick security questions with you? Ok. They asked for my Company name and date of birth. Strangley, I know both. Gave them the information and they say, sorry, you have failed the security questions, you must go to your bank and get it set back up!

I say, I know the details, lets try again. To which they said sorry, we can only ask once!

What a f*cking shambles!!!!

Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:07 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:Yeah, imagine that, people in work ha ha

My problem was with online banking. Today, decided not to work. Rang them up, they said can we go through some quick security questions with you? Ok. They asked for my Company name and date of birth. Strangley, I know both. Gave them the information and they say, sorry, you have failed the security questions, you must go to your bank and get it set back up!

I say, I know the details, lets try again. To which they said sorry, we can only ask once!

What a f*cking shambles!!!!

I gave up on telephone banking a long time ago. I just can't do it. They ask some of the most ridiculous questions ever.

Can you tell me details about a direct debit that goes out of your account?

Oh hang on I'll ask the wife. The wife!!!, the wife!!!, what direct debits do I have?
Okay, I've got a direct debit for you. I pay Sky 30 quid at the end of the month.

Sorry sir but I can't accept that.

Why not?

Because you asked someone else sir! Have you got details of a payment you've made recently?

Oh yes I do actually, hang on. Yes, earlier I spent 14 quid in Tesco!

Why not?

Because that payment to Tesco is too recent sir, it won't show up on the system for a couple of days yet.

Two days later......

Hello sir, could you give me details of a payment you made recently?

Oh yes I can me old mucker! I spent 14 quid in Tesco, in Ystrad, at 5 minutes past 2 oh f**king clock, the day before yesterday!

Why not?

Because you failed to get through security the day before f**king yesteday and now you'll have to go in to your branch to get it sorted. When you get it sorted at your branch, call me back then.

Why the f**k would I want to call you back after I've been to the branch?