Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHRIS RIGGOT

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Was watchin an interview with jonesy on CC player earlier, he confirmed that riggot has had his contract terminated by mutual consent :|

Re: CHRIS RIGGOT

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:01 pm

clearly riggot now past his peak missed alot due to injury, jonesy wants to bring in a new player on the same wage who isn't gonna be spending 2 months out plus a month to regain full fitness.
thats 12 games , good decision in my eyes. unfortunate and wasted talent

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Yeh its a shame fella.apparantly he didnt wanna just sit there pickin up a wage every month,fair play 2 him,seemed like a top guy watchin his interviews

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm

THat a Real shame I feel so sorry for him, he battled to gat back to play and that happens.
But if he is only on Pay as you play why didnt Cardiff give him time to try one last time.
I thought he did really well for us for the time he was on, such a shame.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Was watchin an interview with jonesy on CC player earlier, he confirmed that riggot has had his contract terminated by mutual consent :|

Carl put it out 3 weeks ago, when DJ at the time would not admit that Riggott was Sadly finished.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Liked him a lot in that 1 game i seen of him (coventry was it?) he could of only got better too