Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think this squad and manager

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Is good enough to go up? Compared with the other sides around us? I dont im sorry to say, especailly when Rambo leaves. Think we will fall short again :(

Re: Do you think this squad and manager

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:44 pm

if rambo does leave, we can still sign someone on a short loan when the window finishes if i remember rightly

which means if he leaves then we can look to replace him if need be :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:54 pm

So we've had rambo all season to stil be 2nd in the league :roll: . When he goes back we still will be 2nd or 1st. we aint a one man team :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:16 am

yes and yes with or without Rambo who I dont think will start many games :shock:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:16 am

yes and yes with or without Rambo who I dont think will start many games :shock:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:31 am

2blue2handle wrote:yes and yes with or without Rambo who I dont think will start many games :shock:

Considering another theme on this MB, the steady deterioration of our pitch may be of more importance. In itself, the team/squad is good enough for promotion - hopefully with 1/2 late additions in the current window. However, an analogy with Ferraris and rallying may be apt when considering our team and their place of work.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:33 am

Squad is, manager is.

Full disclosure: answer is informed by this viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34253

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:48 am

2blue2handle wrote:yes and yes with or without Rambo who I dont think will start many games :shock:

Rambo won't start many games whilst he's here....????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 am

You're in danger of repeating yourself here....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:04 am

Sven Ghali wrote:

Rambo won't start many games whilst he's here....????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think he will drop Witts? I certainly dont.

Now he has two options play witts wide and rambo in the middle or play witts the middle and Jet wide and I think he will go with the latter myself.

Or he could play ramsey wide like he did before but then he is dropping JET so the problem of loaning someone from arsenal and not playing them still exists.

Out of interest how many games was Rambo available for Forest and how many did he start? if anyone knows?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:44 am

Didnt he only come on as sub but they had a few games called off cause of the weather

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 am

the team that can string 4 or 5 wins together from hear in, will win the league or atleast finnish 2nd! Cardiff have already proved they can do that! We resontly came off a terrible run of results, yet we still some how managed 2 stay up by the top! To me it all points to 1 thing!! THE BLUEBIRDS BEING PROMTED! :ayatollah: