Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's all gone quiet over here !!!

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:30 pm

It's quiet on the boards because there is no news. Who have we signed to strengthen our squad ? Rambo is he fit enough , An Israeli defender we dont really know who can't make the Blackpool side. We've lost a good player drinkwater who made naylor look good and did ollys running.Matthews is irrelevent as he doesn't feature. The beast really is a bench player and JET looked ok but ran out of steam and can not track back.I look at sides like forest , Leicester , pompey , Leeds , Norwich and the jacks is our squad better probably not. So we again battle for play offs.we have to face the fact as it stands we ain't that good our first eleven rocks but you can't make aconsistent winning team from our squad. So book your hotels in London early this year we will again disappoint. That's the pragmatic view but I dream we can do it ! Perhaps

Re: It's all gone quiet over here !!!

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:35 pm

i just want the window to close now! we got everything we need and more to gain promtion! Dave jones dosent have to do anything but play players in there proper positions and were there!

Re: It's all gone quiet over here !!!

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:56 pm

I wonder if DJ Will start moaning soon.