Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AS I SAID THE OTHER DAY, I ASKED PR ABOUT

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:10 pm

This Guernsey man about 6 weeks ago and he totally denied it.
My Opinion its the last throw of the dice by PR, to try and get others to invest.
The Good News is, the Malaysians have Def not gone away, but I Believe they will only come on board once PR has gone.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -25612211/

This Man in My Opinion is just after the publicity and at most might buy a few shares.
He hasnt got enough money to take Merthyr T on :lol:
Also read it carefully it says end of FEB to complete deal lol.

Re: AS I SAID THE OTHER DAY, I ASKED PR ABOUT

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Yep, I think it's just PR spinning things again.

I believe this guy and the Americans were just made up to try and put pressure on the Malaysians.

The club is in a financial mess and - I believe - close to administration without investment/getting rid of Ridsdale (of course, selling players would help to delay this, though..)

Hence I can't imagine that anyone - even the billionaire Malaysians - would come in and pay £40m for the club.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This Guernsey man about 6 weeks ago and he totally denied it.
My Opinion its the last throw of the dice by PR, to try and get others to invest.
The Good News is, the Malaysians have Def not gone away, but I Believe they will only come on board once PR has gone.

This Man in My Opinion is just after the publicity and at most might buy a few shares.

I f the malaysians are still intreted and wont deal while pr is still there lets drive him out now we cant have that guy from guernsey get it hes a joke

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:25 pm

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:Yep, I think it's just PR spinning things again.

I believe this guy and the Americans were just made up to try and put pressure on the Malaysians.

The club is in a financial mess and - I believe - close to administration without investment/getting rid of Ridsdale (of course, selling players would help to delay this, though..)

Hence I can't imagine that anyone - even the billionaire Malaysians - would come in and pay £40m for the club.

Yes Tristan, I believe he is trying to get the Malaysians to notice.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This Guernsey man about 6 weeks ago and he totally denied it.

Not sure on this guy, but could the Americans, be true and considering buying a Championship club with genuine Premier league potential ?????

I think they are, either way anything to speed either party up has got to be a good thing, with the right finace quickly we could easy hit the playoffs !!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BluebirdsFan101 wrote:Yep, I think it's just PR spinning things again.

Yes Tristan, I believe he is trying to get the Malaysians to notice.

Something tells me the Malaysians are too smart for that.. Ridsdale must be desperate lol.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 pm

PR is desperate for any sort of investment. He's let his mouth run away with him over certain issues and it's made him look an embarrassment. He told everyone in attendance at the Muni that the initial Malaysian investment was in the 'Millions'. Really Pete? Where;s that gone? He told us the HMRC debt was resolved. Really Pete? How come they're still banging on the door. And yet all of this remains the fault of a 'previous chairman'. Really Pete? I know Sam left us with the initial debt, but by christ all the money you've brought in should have paid that by now. Oh, no, You've blown it on wages (over paying players AGAIN) to make our squad 'competitive'. Competitive for what. We've succeeded in nothing thus far. Yes, we got to an FA Cup final. We lost. Yes, we looked on course for promotion last year. We blew it.

Thats why he was courting Antonio Garcia. I cannot wait til the story gets out in the press because it will show everyone what a mockery Ridsdale is making of our club.

I know they say 'better the devil you know' but between PR and Steele (who is allegedly not the most savoury and saintly of characters) I think I'd choose Steele at the moment, even if just to bang his cash into the club and sort things out. If Ridsdale continues, he will distroy our club.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Mr Davies wrote:PR is desperate for any sort of investment. He's let his mouth run away with him over certain issues and it's made him look an embarrassment. He told everyone in attendance at the Muni that the initial Malaysian investment was in the 'Millions'. Really Pete? Where;s that gone? He told us the HMRC debt was resolved. Really Pete? How come they're still banging on the door. And yet all of this remains the fault of a 'previous chairman'. Really Pete? I know Sam left us with the initial debt, but by christ all the money you've brought in should have paid that by now. Oh, no, You've blown it on wages (over paying players AGAIN) to make our squad 'competitive'. Competitive for what. We've succeeded in nothing thus far. Yes, we got to an FA Cup final. We lost. Yes, we looked on course for promotion last year. We blew it.

Thats why he was courting Antonio Garcia. I cannot wait til the story gets out in the press because it will show everyone what a mockery Ridsdale is making of our club.

I know they say 'better the devil you know' but between PR and Steele (who is allegedly not the most savoury and saintly of characters) I think I'd choose Steele at the moment, even if just to bang his cash into the club and sort things out. If Ridsdale continues, he will distroy our club.

Good post as always Greg :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Mr Davies wrote:PR is desperate for any sort of investment. He's let his mouth run away with him over certain issues and it's made him look an embarrassment. He told everyone in attendance at the Muni that the initial Malaysian investment was in the 'Millions'. Really Pete? Where;s that gone? He told us the HMRC debt was resolved. Really Pete? How come they're still banging on the door. And yet all of this remains the fault of a 'previous chairman'. Really Pete? I know Sam left us with the initial debt, but by christ all the money you've brought in should have paid that by now. Oh, no, You've blown it on wages (over paying players AGAIN) to make our squad 'competitive'. Competitive for what. We've succeeded in nothing thus far. Yes, we got to an FA Cup final. We lost. Yes, we looked on course for promotion last year. We blew it.

nice post greig, i would write a post like that myself but cant be arsed
this is mine ''PR f**k off now or we are gonna run you out of town'' we city fans have had enough

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Thats why he was courting Antonio Garcia. I cannot wait til the story gets out in the press because it will show everyone what a mockery Ridsdale is making of our club.

It has, back of Echo today, in Terry "lapdog" Phillips' "comedy snippet" column. Refers to "thousands to invest".

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 pm

nerd wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Thats why he was courting Antonio Garcia. I cannot wait til the story gets out in the press because it will show everyone what a mockery Ridsdale is making of our club.

It has, back of Echo today, in Terry "lapdog" Phillips' "comedy snippet" column. Refers to "thousands to invest".

I haven't read it yet but if I know Terry has all the details of whats going on with AG and PR and he could have, and should have rightfully so, crucified PR. If he hasn't, it would seem that 'lapdog' really is the right term.