Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GABBIDON STARTED FOR WHU TODAY?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Surely if we were close to sealing a deal for him then he wouldn't have played today?

Re: GABBIDON STARTED FOR WHU TODAY?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:20 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:Surely if we were close to sealing a deal for him then he wouldn't have played today?

Doubt he'll be coming here now then. :(

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah I'd say that, that has just put an end to any chance of us signing him

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

remember when we signed chops for the 2nd time? he played for sunderland against newcastle and missed that sitter.(passed when he should have shot). 24 hours later we signed him..... wouldnt read to much into it.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:08 pm

he also went over to the west ham fans at the end of the game, lifted his shirt up, and written on his vest was, f-off west ham, im off to cardiff, bluebirds,,,,, :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:10 pm

ninianblue wrote:he also went over to the west ham fans at the end of the game, lifted his shirt up, and written on his vest was, f-off west ham, im off to cardiff, bluebirds,,,,, :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

ninianblue wrote:he also went over to the west ham fans at the end of the game, lifted his shirt up, and written on his vest was, f-off west ham, im off to cardiff, bluebirds,,,,, :ayatollah:

But on the back he had "only joking, £50,000 a week lol, I love you long time".

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Half of west hams first team were rested so the fact gabs played means nothing. I listened to some of the match on the radio and the commentator mentioned that gabs could be heading to Cardiff. Wait and see I guess. This time tomorrow we'll probably know for sure.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 pm

I replied to a diif thread earlier, Rangers and Celtic both come in for Gabbs, and were refused point blank, we got no chance.. :ayatollah: