Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man Utd v Crawley

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:16 pm

good draw for them, blue sqaure prem crew :ayatollah:

Re: Man Utd v Crawley

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Fantastic draw for them! Another great story of the FA cup! Good luck to them and lets hope they all have a great day out! Would be nice if one of them could snap Rooneys leg in the mean time ;)

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:34 pm

its their final, its games like this is the reason why i love the fa cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:41 pm

not forgetting the money crawley make from the tie, better than being drawn at home to man ure :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:45 pm

I think Orient going to The Emirates Stadium is a far better draw, Crawley Town are the Manchester City of non league football. Their money have made them arrogant in the opinion of the rest of the Blue Square, they are the most hated club because of their arrogance and disrespect of others.

Orient on the other hand is a fantastic family club that will enjoy their pay day, thanks to Alan Tate :lol:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

I remeber going to watch Man U play at home with my old man when I was a nipper, ironically with the Crawley supporters club. I bet the people of Crawley are loving it as its a win/win for them.