Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Topics

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi Annis, cant you create sections for people to post in. For example. Cardiff city talk, transfer news, updates, and Bull shet section for all the other crap that is posted on the board, thus way we would not have to trawl through piles of shet. Only my suggestion. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Re: Topics

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:30 pm

bigwave1927 wrote:Hi Annis, cant you create sections for people to post in. For example. Cardiff city talk, transfer news, updates, and Bull shet section for all the other crap that is posted on the board, thus way we would not have to trawl through piles of shet. Only my suggestion. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Merlin has asked owain to try and do this, Owain said its hard to do, but will try when comes back home in a few days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bigwave1927 wrote:Hi Annis, cant you create sections for people to post in. For example. Cardiff city talk, transfer news, updates, and Bull shet section for all the other crap that is posted on the board, thus way we would not have to trawl through piles of shet. Only my suggestion. :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Merlin has asked owain to try and do this, Owain said its hard to do, but will try when comes back home in a few days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I reckon it will ruin the message board if you do that. Just an opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:33 pm

good about time

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:00 pm

What about if you use fuzzy logic match so when someone creates a new topic it will flag it up if someone has already created a similar topic?

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:05 pm

It sounds a good idea splitting the topics into sections....reality is it blows! Flicking between sections, no continuity, ive seen it kill many forums on t'internet, please dont do it to this one :(

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I reckon it will ruin the message board if you do that. Just an opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agree with you fester on this one. Other boards have tried and it just puts peeps in separate places.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Ok i have just read a topic that Bothroyd has Gone.!!!. For a drive. why do we need to read this????

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:18 pm

We dont need the good topics handed to us on a plate anyway. It's fun searching through everything, to find the best :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

bigwave1927 wrote:Ok i have just read a topic that Bothroyd has Gone.!!!. For a drive. why do we need to read this????

Nothing wrong with a sense of humour it tends to happen when we are waiting for an update. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It's easy to do, but I don't think it'll work very well. There was a poll a couple of days ago, and the majority wanted it to stay as it was. If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;)

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:35 pm

If we dont have so many announcements and bloody stickys we could find the hot topic quicker

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:37 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:If we dont have so many announcements and bloody stickys we could find the hot topic quicker

:lol: